Blow job or hand job?

I prefer to give my hubby a blow job. I love the feel of his manhood growing in my mouth and when he orgasms, I let it drip out of my mouth on him and make him clean it up:-)

Blow job, no feeling quite like it.

Why single either out? I'd always rather mix it up, ALWAYS a winner...... ;)

My husband likes both, and both at the same time are good, but he says he prefers me to wank him. He also likes me to use his Fleshlight on him quite regularly!

Hand by wife ....

bit of both...mouth to start him off, just hands to make it last a bit and mouth to finish off with. He usually goes in my my mouth and sometimes on my boobs. It all depends really.

Depends on the girl and the situation, hard to beat a BJ done well though

Usually all over her boobs

Depends on my mood. OH enjoys either as fun or foreplay. Tend to use hand at same time but I generally have him finish on himself so I don't get sticky ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif).

something tell me he doesn't mind

Definitely a blow job girl, hand jobs get tiring!!
Love the wide eyed wonder when you let a guy cum in your mouth, so hot ;-)

I never thought about it until now but when I perform oral sex on my partner i always provide him with some hand work also.

His favourite is a blowjob, with hands too. His fantasy is to wake up to me sucking his dick first thing in a morning.

His ultimate though is 69'ing. If I suck and use my hands while riding his face he can't get enough

Kissing the lips (below of course) of the lady your with. Possible with finger to message inside her.

Just a finger twincats? :-(

I use hands as well as my mouth for oral but just find a straight hand job a little dull!

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Definitely a blow job girl, hand jobs get tiring!!
Love the wide eyed wonder when you let a guy cum in your mouth, so hot ;-)

That's soooooo hot 😘 morning sexy 33 inches ;) Xx

Both at the same time. As for where he finishes, some times in my mouth, sometimes on my body. Depends how I'm feeling usually. He will finish anywhere, he's not fussy!

Blow job with a finger up my ass

Well to him! I prefer giving him a hand job...mainly because I can fully watch him fall apart under my deft touch :)

I prefer blow jobs! Hand jobs are just pointless to me because guys know their own cocks so well, that nothing I do with my hand is going to compare to what they've practised for most of their lives. :) plus deepthroating is fun as hell