Bluebella

I was just wondering if Bluebella is part of LH? A friend is doing parties for them and I noticed a lot of the stuff if LH items. xx

Lovehoney - Chelsea wrote:

Hi FA,

Bluebella operates from the same warehouse as LH but is a separate, sister company.

Therefore, some of the stock will be the same.

It's very much like walking into Supermarket X and seeing they sell Supermarket X's branded beans but is outsourced from Supermarket Y.

Hope this helps :-)

C

I completely understand the relationship you have with Bluebella now, but could you explain the supermarkets, because I can't work out what's going on there ;-)

StHubbins wrote:

Hi FA,

Bluebella operates from the same warehouse as LH but is a separate, sister company.

Therefore, some of the stock will be the same.

It's very much like walking into Supermarket X and seeing they sell Supermarket X's branded beans but is outsourced from Supermarket Y.

Hope this helps :-)

C

I completely understand the relationship you have with Bluebella now, but could you explain the supermarkets, because I can't work out what's going on there ;-)

+1! :P

Beans!

Ha- I was trying to avoid using any names. So if you buy baked beans that are branded, they may be branded as being sold by Supermarket X but they are actually outsourced from another outlet.. I said Supermarket Y but perhaps shouldn't have used another Supermarket as an example.

Perhaps I should say Supermaket X bought the beans from Outlet Y and you have product Z?

I never was good at Maths :P

C

*brain exploded*

It's getting more confusing with each post. Where did product Z come from?

I really fancy beans on toast now..

I might pop to Smescos to get some smasda price beans? Is that right?

A better question is do love honey do parties? I'd love to host one :)

DavidB1986 wrote:

I really fancy beans on toast now..

I might pop to Smescos to get some smasda price beans? Is that right?

Until you get home and find that you've got product Z. Is that Smainsbury's beans?

I'm so confused with the beans! haha

Beans = brain fart.

I love it when the staff get involved on the forums. You guys are hilarious

StHubbins wrote:

I love it when the staff get involved on the forums. You guys are hilarious

Never enough- we don't host parties but this is what Bluebella do :-)

Oh dear, didn't realise I would make it so complicated and yet this was the example used in the office!

Product Z is the culmination of the rebranded item being sold at Supermarket X who have been outsourced the product from Outlet Y!

I don't know about beans.. I want some alphabet spaghetti!!

ABANDON SHIP this is still way too over my head!!! :)

Think I might look into that :) never really fancied ann summers parties because it all seems overpriced .. I just hope there's a rep in my area :) and I get the beans thing.. I think every1 else does get it but it is rather funny trying to over-complicate a situation :D I do it all the time to my OH just to annoy him haha

I honestly don't even get the beans thing, but I get the Bluebella thing. Jeeze, mind spazz!

Ahaha! Well... That cleared things up... Somewhat. Kinda haha

I was just thinkin oh that's the LH delux wand, and that's the LH lube... Oh wait. And then thought maybe you was part of the same company.

Bean party?

Bean party?

Hilarious xx

Alice you do make me chuckle