Is it okay to bargain hunt on LH?

I've looked through the old posts to see if this question has been discussed before. I'm sure it has, but I couldn't find it.

I've just received a wonderful, wonderful box of LH products I've ordered. There is so much stuff, and I'm so happy with all of it. But... I still have this little guilty feeling in my stomach. Should I have gone for the offers? Should I have allowed myself to get an order with 4 (!!) freebies?

With the offers and everything I paid about £165 for £250 worth of items.
Now, I know they've made the offers on purpose and they have chosen them based on what they need to get rid of and such things, but I can't help feeling that I've"taken advantage" by combining offers and bargain hunting across the page.

Am I being silly? Is this just a result of LH having such a nice presence and good customer service that I feel I'm taking advantage of _people_ instead of just getting a good deal? I doubt I'd feel as bad if it was ASDA. I'd just think "huh, nice offers."

Anyone else? No? Just me?

I doubt very much that you're alone.
However, in this capitalist world we live in, it's every man for themselves, and companies should work hard to extract the £ from the customer.
I also believe that the majority of items are priced to be on sale anyway.

Don't feel bad, just feel incredibly sexually satisfied & enjoy your goodies lol! ;-) x

Sum Sub wrote:

I doubt very much that you're alone.
However, in this capitalist world we live in, it's every man for themselves, and companies should work hard to extract the £ from the customer.
I also believe that the majority of items are priced to be on sale anyway.

I like you.

I was brought up never to say no to free things lol, I mean if it's something I'll literally never use I'd try to avoid getting it, but otherwise it's just another excuse to throw my money away :P

That's a bit how I feel too... and I will admit, I do end up spending more money to get free things I wasn't planning on getting... so perhaps it's just a brilliant business model I'm falling right into the claws of? I'm very happy to be there, if so... :P

As Sum Sub said the offers are just Lovehoneys way of getting everybody spending more cash here so as I see it why feel guilty about taking advantage and getting the best value for money you can get.

I love a freebie/good deal... I've spent just under £200 stocking up my box of treats in the last few days but have in fact received over £350 of goodies :)
I don't feel guilty at all as I'm certain the deals are there to entice us to buy more and for you & I Clockwork Oasis it works lol, we both came back to order so we could get our hands on the wand eh.... I'm sure it'll be worth it though ;) x

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

I've looked through the old posts to see if this question has been discussed before. I'm sure it has, but I couldn't find it.

I've just received a wonderful, wonderful box of LH products I've ordered. There is so much stuff, and I'm so happy with all of it. But... I still have this little guilty feeling in my stomach. Should I have gone for the offers? Should I have allowed myself to get an order with 4 (!!) freebies?

With the offers and everything I paid about £165 for £250 worth of items.
Now, I know they've made the offers on purpose and they have chosen them based on what they need to get rid of and such things, but I can't help feeling that I've"taken advantage" by combining offers and bargain hunting across the page.

Am I being silly? Is this just a result of LH having such a nice presence and good customer service that I feel I'm taking advantage of _people_ instead of just getting a good deal? I doubt I'd feel as bad if it was ASDA. I'd just think "huh, nice offers."

Anyone else? No? Just me?

Enjoy your goodies I bargain hunt Who stuff all the time nothing wrong with it.