Body Ejaculation

Where on the body does your guy or (if your a guy) do you like to cum?

What do people think of facials? Would you prefer a guy to cum inside you or not?

=]

I don't tend to mind where my man cums but I do have to screw my face up if its my face, I'm terrifired of it going up my nose or in my eye even if their shut lol. I don't have a preference on inside or condom. My boyfriend enjoys cumming on my breasts thought.

Hiya, quite a lengthy thread on this here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/130760-finishing-up-so-to-speak/

I would prefer him to cum in me which he does most of the time but sometimes he likes to cum on my breasts aswell.

I love coming inside my wifes pussy (more for the feeling rather than aestetic pleasure) but visually i get off on a facial or cumming on her ass.

When being given a BJ I like to watch the cum on her mouth and it going on her lips as she licks it off.

I don't mind where Mr McP shoots it, - in me, on me, facials, its all good!

I love it when he cums on my breasts and inside me

Most of the time he'll cum inside me, but sometimes i'll ask for it elsewhere depending on what i fancy, or he'll move to cum wherever he wants. :)

I guess on the breast and stomach is pretty awesome, but quite like it on her feet :-)

I love it inside me, always have, it adds to my orgasm when he does it with force.

I'm happy for him to come wherever, we always talk about it but then he always says when he's inside me in enjoys it that much he jsut wants to come there, and i'm very happy with that!

xGHx

My girlfriend seems to like it any where but the face and the face being where I prefer to finish. It's really a in the moment thing for me, sometimes I luck to cum inside her, in her mouth, on her ass, on her boobs or my usual favourite, on her face.

My boyfriend always cums inside me, has never done anything different. He only seems to cum during sex. I just can't keep going long enough to make him cum by using my hands/mouth, though I'll get there one day!

Love cumming inside my OH, any orifice will do. She loves laying flat whilst I squat over her. She licks my arse whilst I wank on her face and she sucks my cock spotless then. Nice. I love her squirting on me too! SG x

I really enjoy coming on my OH, whether its body or face I think its great. She always lets me know when she wants that to happen. My main problem is that when she asks me to do it its usually after we've been apart or not had sex in a while so I've usually had a crafty wank or two (or sixty) so its rarely the Peter North-esque cum shower we'd want!

However, I do always enjoy cumming inside my good lady, I love the feeling after cumming of staying inside her and feeling all our juices and fluids mixing together, especially if she is twitchy afer sex, that always feels great!

On the other side of it though, I would pretty much always swap cumming inside her or cumming on her for her cumming on me, especially when she is knelt over me. Moist female orgasms are far more entertaining than male orgasms. I reckon I would definitely give up orgasm through sex for me in favour of hers and watching her cum when having sex.

prefered places on my wife are defo in her mouth or over her tits ;)

we have just started venturing into me cumming on her face which is quite fun

My OH likes to cum inside me, in part because of the intimacy. TBH I can't physically feel it so it doesn't make that much difference to me but I definitely do not like it on me. Personally, I can't think of anything worse that a "facial". There's no way on this earth. But each to their own! I have swallowed before though and let him cum on my breasts. But I much prefer in to on.

Columbus wrote:

My OH likes to cum inside me, in part because of the intimacy. TBH I can't physically feel it so it doesn't make that much difference to me but I definitely do not like it on me. Personally, I can't think of anything worse that a "facial". There's no way on this earth. But each to their own! I have swallowed before though and let him cum on my breasts. But I much prefer in to on.

After all he's making love to me and not making his territory... External Media

*marking* even.

My OH isnt much of a squirter but i do love it when she comes when i have my tongue inside her so i can taste her as she squirms.