Body Ejaculation

yeah i can see how getting it in your eyes isnt pleasant and i wouldnt want to ruin the moment by doing that to my OH!

the feeling of coming inside my OH as she does at the same time (I agree with Loves Huni its not every time unfortunately!) the intimacy is amazing.

yeah i agree with Loves huni...i also love the feeling of my oh cuming inside me..that said i dont mind him cuming on my boobs, stomach or ass really.........im also happy for him to cum in my mouth..........and if hes a really good boy.....illl happily lick him clean.....;)

DrtyBoy wrote:

yeah i can see how getting it in your eyes isnt pleasant and i wouldnt want to ruin the moment by doing that to my OH!

the feeling of coming inside my OH as she does at the same time (I agree with Loves Huni its not every time unfortunately!) the intimacy is amazing.

I have had this (bad aim when meant to be boobs) and it stings A LOT. Not cool!!

I forgot to add that OH has cum on my bum before - and in my bum LOL

I like to feel the cum inside me, Of course I love it in my pussy but I do love the taste of my OHs cum in my mouth and showing him plus I never miss any and make sure I milk him clean afterwards of course. My fave though is him coming in my ass, it the feeling although the noise of it coming bk out sometimes can be a bit embarassing, especially if any air has got trapped in there too but I live on humour so all is good =)

love to come in oh ass did it earlier on it felt great and she orgasmed at same time it was great

I've only ever cum inside a woman - mouth or pussy.

Anything else seems a bit 'coitus interuptus' to me ... I'm not I'd be able to stop in time!

I LIKE HIM CUMIN INSIDE MY VAGINA ,BT ALSO LIKE TO FEEL THE CUM OVER MY KNICKERS,THEN I LEAVE THEM ON AS LONG AS I CAN AROUND THE HOUSE

Inside is good, anywhere else is good just tend to not love it on the face or in it getting stuck in hair'!