Body piercings

Turn on or turn off?

1 Like

For me, it’s all about aesthetics. Piercings in specifically sex-related locations are definitely a turn on, provided there aren’t dozens of the things - I wanna have sex with s human, not a bunch of keys! Piercings elsewhere are about personality and self-expression. Whether or not I find them attractive depends on whether they are (IMHO) well chosen.

7 Likes

@PleasureDrone… my thoughts exactly.
Definite turn on in the sexy locations but you see some photos where I would say its gone to extreme body modification and it all gets a bit much.
Just IMHO though. People can do what they want :grin:

2 Likes

I agree with @PleasureDrone, it is about the placement and number, but preference is not to have them! I wouldn’t say they were a turn on, but appropriate ones are not a turn off!

3 Likes

I dated a guy with nipple piercings, never new before then how much of a turn on I found them - absolutely love them. They just beg to be played with :grin:

5 Likes

Turn on for me in general, same with good tattoos. I think excessive piercings might be different though.

Some body mods are a turn off for me though.

@Cassii I used to have my nipple pierced and it grew out :sob: really want it redone!

4 Likes

Oh no! Why not re-do it? It’s not like there’s much else going on thanks to covid :joy: by the time we’re all back to normal it’ll be healed!

4 Likes

@cassii I know, that’s my thinking. A) funds and B) the last couple of piercings I’ve had have made me lightheaded and not great so need someone to come with me and potentially look after me haha!

3 Likes

Piercings are a huge turn on for me. The more, the better! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It all depends on where they are for me

2 Likes

Nipple piercing are the one for me! Love seeing them through tops

5 Likes

Same for me, I’m working my up in numbers

I’ve got 6 now, working my way up in numbers slowly! :blush:

4 Likes

I love nipple piercings on men.

4 Likes

At my most I had 16… most in my ears but a couple of fun ones. Currently at 9 with 8 in my ears.

3 Likes

Love body piercings! My body always seems to reject them unfortunately but I love them on others.

I’ve never actually slept with anyone with body piercings though, so think I may be over cautious to start with. The thought of it catching gives me shivers… :cold_face:

3 Likes

Having a dog jump up you to greet you and having their claw catch a nipple piercing is rather painful… a pain I’ll never forget :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of body mods so could consider them a turn off, however my current partner has a tongue studd and a belly pierce (not really seen that in use so imagine it’s healed over as we’ve been together a year). The tongue studd is certainly more interesting than I first expected so maybe I’m slowly coming around?

I think the fact I really hate needles (almost passed out doing a pick test) makes me a bit pre-judgemental to it all.

5 Likes

For me they are a turn on, and while I am not a big piercing person or other body mods and I don’t have many, I do have my clit hood pierced with a VCH. I got it done when I was younger as I just thought they looked nice and I have loved it ever since.

My husband is also not a body mod guy in any other way but did get a PA piercing at least 10 years ago. He liked how it looked but it was also turn on for him.

Both of us like having these secret piercings that nobody else knows about (maybe a couple of people) and that is a turn on for both of us.

4 Likes

I’ve got my tongue pierced and he loves what I can do with it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like