Body piercings

Used to have 10 different piercing in my face alone, bridge, septum, both nostrils stretched to 3mm, tongue, vertical labret, and spider bites, so 5 in total in my lower lip. Plus I had tunnels that a standard coke can would fit through in either ear…

Was heavy into body mods, but now I just have the vertical labret and holes in my ears from the tunnels were…

Might do the nostrils again as I feel they suited my face…

On others I enjoy tasteful mods, but nothing to extreme… but I do get a tad envious of them from time to time…

I must say I like the idea of a partner having a tongue piercing for oral… Haven’t had the chance to try that…

1 Like

Trying to get OH to get her nipples done but at the moment it’s a no go

1 Like

we both have nipple piercings. Mrs has clit hood done too and yesterday had a few new ear piercings. I (Mr) have nipple, tongue and had belly button done yesterday. So safe to say we love them

2 Likes

I find them a turn on. But neither my wife or I have any. My wife has ears pierced. She used to have her belly button pierced. I can also find some sexy tattoos a turn on too but neither of us have any of them either hehe.

Even though both me and the Misses only have our ears pierced I absolutely love piercings.
I did get a PA about 10 years ago but the bloody thing started to grow out and became sore and painful so I reluctantly had to take it out.
I think female pierced nipples makes boobs look absolutely stunning and My Misses knows this so booked herself in to get her nipples pierced and then made the fatal mistake of looking on line for advice and found all the horror stories of when pierced nipples go wrong, it frightened her that much she cancelled the appointment.
That was the closed we both got to extra piercings.
I did have a FB who had her hood pierced for me which looked beautiful and she said from an orgasm POV it was the best thing she’d ever done. XxX

Not so keen on genital piercings but the hubby has his nipples done and I love seeing him squirm when I bite, tug and twist them :heart_eyes:. He’s mentioned how he likes clit piercings, don’t think I could go through with it though :tired_face:

1 Like

I have 5 ear piercings, 2 studs in each lobe and a helix piercing on my right ear.

I did have a nose piercing but I took it out to wash my face, forgot to put it back in and it healed up :joy: planning on getting it re done when the whole covid thing starts calming down again.

I did want my nipples done but my piercer refuses to do them along with genital ones. Plus most doctors try and make you take them out as they class it as mutilation.

1 Like

Neither myself or OH have any body piercing other than her ears but would love to see her with either clit or nipples done

1 Like

We both love them. Adds an extra dimension. Something to play and tease. I have both nipples with rings and 2 guiche with rings. GF has both nipples with rings. It’s a nice secret to have. Would like something new but not sure what to get???

The missus has her tongue pierced and let’s just say I’m glad she got it done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I completely agree I would also like to see the wife with nipple and clit piercing.

Not a fan myself if I wanted something with alot of chrome I would of kept my Harley, again just my opinion

I like piercings, I got my nipples pierced last year as I’m not a fan of my big boobs, there not as perky as they once were, so I got them done for me, I hate my boobs less since I’ve had them done.

I’d love my clit pierced, but hubby wouldn’t have it, so I’ll settle on the nipples x

1 Like

My wife has a clit hood piercing that she got ages ago and I love it and knowing she has it. It looks really nice and I love to play with it and she loves to have it played with. She got it done when she was younger after she knew her friend had one. She got her nipples done a few years ago that look great.

It wasn’t on my radar originally but she suggested a couple of times to look at a Prince Albert piercing. I wasn’t really thinking about it but I eventually did get it done and I wished I’d got it done earlier as it is a lot of fun.

1 Like

Indifferent to them. I had sixteen-eighteen in the past (I lose count) and it was really just for my benefit, and some partners liked them.

I’m particularly fond of surface piercings so that may be on my todo list later on this year.