Bodystocking opinions?

Hi everyone!

So I have been thinking about getting a bodystocking, but unsure whether to or not! I love (and hubby) fishnet stockings, but since having kids I have a bit of excess weight, and can’t shake the feeling that I will look like a piece of pork with flab poking between it! I’m also only 5’4" so worried I’ll be too short for them?

Does anyone who isn’t perfectly toned have one? What are general opinions of them?

I like the below as it’s more lacy (and love open cup)

3 Likes

My wife loves them, they fit and flatter most sizes and heights. I have reviewed a few if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I am a bigger girl and I love bodystockings. I was afraid they wouldn’t be flattering, but have found them to be extremely sexy. I don’t own the one you linked, but really like the look of it.

3 Likes

Which ones @WillC so I can have a look?

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to buy one too but I have the same worry that it wouldn’t be flattering at all :see_no_evil:

1 Like

My other half has a bodystocking, she is size 16 and looks phenomenal in them! I am a massive fan so can’t speak highly enough of them. They make any body look fantastic.

2 Likes

They are amazing, perhaps pick one up in the sale and see how it fits but you will love it.

2 Likes

I’m a size 22/24, and i felt the same that I would look horrible in it. But when he was looking through he see the contour queen hourglass suspender bodystocking, and said he’ll love to see me in this, so I took the plunge and brought it, lets just say it was a fun night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
the one you picked out looks gorgeous and I’m sure he’ll love you in it too

2 Likes

I have reviewed these:

Mindful Bodystocking
Contour Queen
Asymetric Bodystocking
Sorry I haven’t been able to link to my actual reviews.

I’m also 5’4" and around a size 18. Because bodystockings are so stretchy I found that if I go for the plus size then because I’m not that tall they end up being a bit too long in the leg resulting in a loose fit. So, I size down for them, they still fit but a lot more snugly, depends on what feels more comfortable for you really.
They are pretty forgiving overall, I have plenty of imperfections such as stretchmarks and a flabby tummy, love handles etc but bodystockings never draw attention to any that. The open cup one that you’ve linked looks great and the lacy look is perfect for skimming over any areas you have concerns about.
I also worried about looking like an oven ready pork joint, especially in the fishnet style but amazingly the flab didn’t squeeze through the netting! I did have a problem with nipples rubbing on the fishnet although the open cup style would sort that problem :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know whether you found this too @Dirty-Wife @wildflower bur my other half had to be careful when putting it on otherwise your feet go through the holes? Had to get one with smaller fishnets

3 Likes

I tried one once but as I’m 5’3 it was just too long on me. It was one of the body stockings that are designed to look like a basque with attached stockings but the proportions just weren’t right for me. I think that was mainly the style that I tried rather than body stockings in general.

2 Likes

when I first put it on my toes did keep poking through the holes :rofl: so i just fed them up my legs

2 Likes

Yes, I did that back my early days of wearing bodystockings. The smaller fishnet is certainly easier to get on :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Dirty-Wife @wildflower there were a few expletives when the wife put hers on for the first time. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I bet! :joy:

2 Likes

same, he kept saying to me you ok in there :rofl:

2 Likes

To be honest i’m not sure now our reviews aren’t linked to our profiles. But i have reviewed a few, can’t fault them, and often on 2 for £20 offer.
I think i reviewed the suspender tights one, red large fishnet, halter neck one.

1 Like

I’m plus size and love bodystockings.

4 Likes

I’ve always said to myself when I see a nice one on sale I’ll order it but I never do :see_no_evil:
I’ll definitely add one to my next purchase :blush:

3 Likes

You should get and rock the one you picked out! Never looked at them much but did after your post I did and they’re sexy! May have to order as well :slight_smile:

1 Like