Bodystocking opinions?

Go for it!

I’m 5’4 and certainly not toned. The body stockings are ridiculously flattering, gorgeous to look at and feel super sexy to wear

3 Likes

I’ve got a few, some I found more flattering than others! I have the basque suspenders one, but at only 5ft2 it is too long! I’ve got many body hang ups, flabby stomach, stretch marks, and also I’ve had breast cancer so have a scarred reconstructed boob, all done before I met my most wonderful accepting boyfriend! I’m too self conscious for open cup, but I’ve a few that are flattering! Xx

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone! It is our anniversary next month so think I will buy it for that :heart:

3 Likes

Sometimes there’s deals on bodystockings like 2 for £20
They are so worth it, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed :smile:

1 Like

edited by mod

I would say bite the bullet and give it a go. I’ve got a couple now and feel great in them and my OH loves it when I wear one for him. They really do look sexy and I think that’s true for any size-they just seem to hide the bits I’m not comfortable with and focus the eye on the bits I/my OH loves.

I’m 5’5” so only a very tiny bit taller than you are but I have a longish body and ridiculously short legs :confused:. I thought the leg length would look silly but actually they both fit fine so they should be fine for you too.

1 Like

have any of you edited by mod ever worn a body stocking for a fuckbuddy?

I would agree, go for it! and an anniversary seems like the perfect opportunity. Enjoy!

1 Like

I love body stockings.
I’m 5’7 and a size 10, also age 50 and I have had 3 kids.
They give me confidence because they disguise but also reveal, if that makes sense.
If you are unsure, stay away from the ones which have a big and open fishnet design. Go for something which has a closer knit but which might show off your best features, such as arms. Also, try purple, red or blue as well as black - something which blends with your skin tone could be all it takes.
This one is my favourite - available in different sizes and in purple (photo in members pics section).
Just like a pair of tights, they fit and suit most people.

2 Likes

I am a larger curvy girl and felt exactly the same way. I am a size 18. Cellulite galore, bingo wings and squishyness.

But my man had mentioned one so thought I would try one and I actually felt really sexy in it. It didnt make me bulge out here there and everywhere and his face made it all the more worth it.

I would get one and try it, I bet you wont regret it at all. :blush:

2 Likes

My wife is body conscious so was a little reluctant when I first suggested it but 12 months down the line she is a proud owner of 4 bodystockings. I’d say go for it

4 Likes

A sexy woman is a sexy woman and when dressed in something like that will always look more sexy, in my humble opinion, some of us fellas are not at our best after to many pies and pints​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like