Bondage in Bright Colours

I love the look of the new Spartacus Divinity range in white and blue.

I don't own much in the way of bondage goodies and I think this is because so many items don't appeal to me. The standard leather look in black, dark black and black is a bit samey. And I'm not too keen on studs and spikes. Much in the same way that some toy fans hate vibrators that only come in pink.

So, I thought this could be a spot to post any items that catch your eye for being something different to your run of the mill bondage. This is the comfortable and chic looking Divinity range:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=spartacus+divinity

Oh and the Spartacus cuffs can be made to be very, very small. Good news, fellow skinny wristed recruits x

It does look good in blue and white.. well some it it looks a bit 'pet-y'.

It is on the pricey side of things though.

WandA wrote:

It does look good in blue and white.. well some it it looks a bit 'pet-y'.

It is on the pricey side of things though.

True, but that may mean that they last and we save money in the long run. And yes, it is a tad Littlest Petshop.

Tigerlilies - new Lelo bondage range ;-) Bet you wouldn't say no.... x

I got some of the Spartacus wrist restraints in a grab bag ages ago. Can't find them on the site but they are basically the same as the lockable ones without the hole or the lock on the buckle. They even have a sheepskin lining, not so great for the sheep, but gorgeously smooth and soft wool!

PS Wizzie - that site is my top shelf!

x

Hmmm - I'm not sure I like these!

But yay for non threatening bondage play products!

Ax

I kind of like them. I don't think they'll replace my normal red and black, but I like their kind of angelic look.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Oh and the Spartacus cuffs can be made to be very, very small. Good news, fellow skinny wristed recruits x

Thanks for the heads up Tigerlilies! I am also of the small wristed variety! Can be a pain! I'm not sure about the white and blue, it's a bit virginal for me but it's nice to have a bit of choice! I'm hankering for orange or green stuff! I'm a bit fed up with pink,purple and black products! I'm being super fussy here! I doubt there would be much of a market for bright orange bondage gear?! External Media x MC x