Bondage tape

Hi all.

I did write and post this on Friday but I don't think it posted so here goes again.

Me and the wife have just received our bondage tape and were looking for ideas to try with it. So far we have tried it as a blind fold and to bind hands together.

Thanks for any help

Hi gbag - I have found the following thread which I think will be very useful for you :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/28641-advice-on-bondage-tape-please/

That is a great link. Thank you, Saturday is looking good.

We have only just got some bondage tape too. I bound my Wifes hands to her ankles whilst she was on her back. then spent the next 45 mins pleasuring her. It was amazing for us both for me it exposed all her intamate parts and she could not pull away if it got to much. For her she said unless you are a fittnes freak it would be tough to keep that position for long but bound she was able to relax and let herself go. We are trying to get her to squirt and she feels that bound will be the only way she will not pull away. She did have a massive orgasm and was very wet but no squirt this time, but great fun.

amandammmm wrote:

My partner has tied my wrists to my ankles behind my back, that was fun!!

Also my wrists to my ankles in front of me, like, right hand and foot tied, and the left hand and foot tied, I hope you can imagine that, it's hard to explain!!

Yes. Yes I CAN imagine that. Aaaarrgh! ;-) :-)

I've tried it with taping wrists and ankles to a wall spread-eagle

Wrist to thighs too :) And to a chair!

These are all fun ideas to try.

Can you lot please behave, I now have to go and buy some tape.!

I just received my first order of this tape today and this thread is giving me some great ideas ;)

French Fancy wrote:

Can you lot please behave, I now have to go and buy some tape.!

I think there is a reason LH have a forum...

I was wondering if anyone has any more ideas. A purple roll arrived today, now excitedly making plans for tomorrow ;-)

We've used bondage tape to strap me to the dining table, tie me to the bannister. We've used it as a hog tie and in place of cuffs, as a make shift gag, as a boob tube (hilarious). We've used it to bind my legs together at the ankles and thighs and also as straps so the OH could pull my legs wider apart during missionary style positions . . . it's a versatile bit of kit really.x

I couldn't help but notice this thread.

To be honest with you Bondage tape is amazing and really could be the next generation of sex accessories as far as bondage is concerned.

I've used this on my partners before and wow do they enjoy it, because unlike the harsh hand cuffs, these (if done correctly) won't hurt your wrists, ankles, or other body parts you wish to bind.

You are right that it helps you widen the approach ;) and to top it all off they come off dead easy and the more someone moves the tighter they become too :P

Do you have a wand or something simliar wrap it around her thigh and just have the wand nozzling on her clit teasing her while spread eagle on the bed

Kinky Fuckery thats a bloody good idea high five and ten stars to you !!XD

The OH did something different with our bondage tape this evening and it was bizarre. He wrapped certain areas really tightly in it and used our pinwheel, piercing the tape to get to my skin. The sounds it made took me to a weird headspace. The pinching and popping combined with the tugging as it rolled on really made me feel like he was puncturing my skin. Utterly amazing and so so sexy, especially the nape of my neck and beneath my bum cheeks.

Bollocks, off I go to the how horny are you thread again, lol.

Wow thats a pretty good thought out doctor play, off you go then Ouch, enjoy ;)

Just thinking of getting some. does it stick to skin, and does it hold tight are my two questions?

No and yes are the simple answers to your question.

It will only stick to itself, not hair or skin so is completely safe.