Bondage When Life Gets in the Way

I love being in bondage, the feeling of restriction, helplessness, and oh the teasing is amazing.
I have a range of bondage equipment, including steel handcuffs, leather cuffs (lockable and non-lockable), gags, blindfolds, spreader bars, straps, and bed restraints.

My wife puts me in bondage, and usually keeps me bound for a while, then either releases me to get myself off (sometimes supervised), or she edges, along with a full/ruined/denied orgasm before being untied.

We have 2 young children, including a baby, so our opportunities to do this are limited.
plus there are other factors stopping our play, like making sure we don’t get walked in on.

We have started to explore self bondage, where I secure myself as best I can, and my wife releases me after a set time.
This also has risks of being walked in on.

Any tips for having fun when life gets in the way?

I prefer Wifey securing me, as the interaction is amazing, and part of what I get off on. This also helps me be more secure, to prevent any escapes :slight_smile:
However, my bondage needs are in overdrive, and I need to quell this regularly - not exactly easy when kids are around.

1 Like

Have you seen the numerous chastity threads on here? ( This one is especially interesting) might be something that would be up your street

For me, i find collars a good option as theyr easy to put on and remove myself and Get me in a sub head space nicely.

There have been quite a few game suggestions on here as well, things like getting your Partner to pick a predetermined time or scenario. Like how long you have to edge yourself for, for example.

This thread also had some nice ideas for solo bdsm too

1 Like

Thanks for this info.
We use a spinner app, that has different options on it.
These range from a full orgasm, to x number of edges with no orgasm, or x number of edges with a ruined orgasm, even ones with no orgasm.

If I’ve been a good boy, I can earn a spin. Usually from tasks such as dishes, tidying up, foot rubs etc.
So even if I’ve been a good boy, I’m not guaranteed the reward I want.

When rewarded, especially when tied up I am usually given a set amount of time to cum. That can be cruel, especially as I can take a while to get to the edge.
Wifey also wears elbow length gloves when touching my cock, so she doesn’t have to touch that disgusting thing with her bare hands.

Wifey isn’t kinky enough for chastity, and I lock up in secret.
I want to tell her, but she would freak out.

I quell my urges with bondage, but not easy with a full house these days.

1 Like

You could always show her one of the chastity threads on here, start a conversation about it. See how she feels about it as an concept. She is obviously happy with doming and orgasm denial, so You never know.

I know, full houses are tough. Id like to try impact play but am worried about the noise.

The spinner app sounds good by the way, which one is it?

The app is the Spin The Wheel app.

Can share them with others, so they can use created wheels.

Nothing quite like a whisper in the ear saying “you get one spin”.
15 minutes later, you are on your knees, ruining your orgasm after 5 mandatory edges - amazing.

I want Wifey to try the riding crop on me that I bought her - too noisy for our house.
Pegging is also something I want to try, but so nervous about.
Being taken doggy style while my caged cock swinging back and forth with each thrust is a very nervous but delicious dream of mine.
I’d be in bondage too of course, with a leg spreader.

1 Like

Have you tried cock cages before?

On and off for 18 years. Always self locking, and never revealed to a partner.

1 Like

I love the feeling of being in restraints and have a couple of favourite sets - LH’s faux snakeskin cuff and collar restraint, and purple satin cuffs. For self restraint I use the snakeskin set as it is not too hard to release myself. I find bondage very comforting when applied to myself. I would never do self-restraints that I couldn’t get out of.

On the other hand, it’s usually my partner in the restraints, lying there with a big silly grin while I work him over with a heavy leather flogger, used with soft sensual strokes. He is not into pain, but loves sensory play.

Sounds like fun.
I prefer to be secured in restraints I can’t get out of myself. Struggling is part of the fun.

Velcro strap wrist and ankle ties to each bedpost, with a spreader bar for the ankles and wrists.
Secure enough so I can be teased and I can’t do a thing about it.

I love the click of a lock or a set of handcuffs though - that sound and the knowing that you are secured for the duration.

Wifey tied me up a while back, and slipped her Lovense Lush vibrating toy into my boxers, against my cock.
I was teased for well over an hour.
I couldn’t get off, but I was a hot mess by the end of it.
Remote fun is another option.

Maybe you could try making it a shared experience for your other half to put it on you and keep the keys to unlock it?

Also for another idea you could try out one of them app controlled butt plugs :grimacing:

I am curious about anal, but never tried it.
I have the Lovense Max (MK I) which is app controlled, but not the easiest for hands free fun.

I would love to try a plug, but very nervous about it.
I have a slim plug that I could try, just I wouldn’t know where to start and how best to go about it to be honest. Such an anal noob :slight_smile:

1 Like

Theres a ton of good advice on he forum about anal. It comes up alot. So having a search should bring up lots of results.
Which plug do you have out of curiosity?

Ps. If you havent got some, get some good quality anal lube. (I like sliquid sassy personally) lube is very important for anal

I want to be brave and try it.
Closest I can find is this one, but mine is a little longer and thinner, without a flared end near the hilt.

I got one as an extra ages ago, but I’m sure I got it from here. I’ve been a Lovehoney customer for years - best place for all my adult toy needs :slight_smile:

Its definitely worth trying. I never thought id like it but eventually decided to give it a go out of curiosity. Now i have a collection of butt plugs and am starting to try dildos anally too. So you never know.

Get a tape measure out and give it a measure. Circumference is really important in anal. 3.5 inch circumference is a good starting place. But you can start with less if your nervous about it (though chances are you will grow out of the plug pretty quickly, so be aware of that).

Thanks. I may brave it some day soon.
Also be interesting to use a plug while locked in chastity.
I’d love to try pegging while I’m locked in chastity.

I need to be tied up soon.

1 Like

It’s ok first time anal can be a bit nervous but use plenty of lube and start off with exploring with your fingers till you feel ready to try your small plug :slightly_smiling_face:

Also LH offers some great beginner kits for anal play which you may find useful.

Thanks. I might give that a go.

1 Like

We had a chat about bondage, and agreed to look into a lock box to secure my keys to my cuffs etc.

I just received an app controlled lockbox, so Wifey can keep my keys out of reach, and give me access remotely when I am allowed out of my bonds.

Self bondage fun, but release is given by Wifey.
I just need ideas to secure myself so I can still reach my phone and lockbox, to release myself.

I have two pairs of steel handcuffs, two pairs of steel legcuffs, several pairs of leather wrist/ankle cuffs - one pair is lockable with padlocks, and have lots of other toys such as gags, velcro spreader bars etc.

Wifey will also have the spare set of keys on a lanyard, so she can wear them to tease me when she can play, or keep them hidden as emergency keys when I’m playing solo.

A further update to this.
We finally got the lockbox setup, and did a bit of testing.

Wifey has full control of the lockbox, and the only one who knows the master code.

I have guest access, so I can only unlock it using bluetooth from the app on my phone, when Wifey gives me access.

Wifey can do this from anywhere with an Internet connection, and doesn’t need to be in proximity to the lockbox to adjust my access.
The lockbox is left open, so we agreed I can drop the keys into the box, and be able to close it - where it is locked and I have no access until authorised by WIfey.

This means Wifey can get me to lock in self bondage when she is out, or out of range at home.
Wifey has a set of keys hidden, for emergency release, should we need it.

Also, with bondage, always play safe.

Hoping to give this solution a proper test this week.