Boob Envy

Hellooo ^_^

Does anyone else ever get boob envy? I've noticed I get it quite a lot , I see women with 'normal' or slightly bigger boobs, look down at mine (which are a pathetic excuse of an A) and sigh. As much as I'd love to have them a little bigger, I couldn't go down the surgery root & hope man manipulation is not simply a myth. So, here no matter if you nhave small or big boobs, share your boob envy! Whether you wish they were bigger or smaller! Xx

Yup.... All the time... : / I'm a b. And went up to an E when I was pregnant, so have experienced bigger boobs... But I must admit I prefer mine smaller as big ones for me only get in the way lol and they hurt ur back and women struggle to get bras... Only thing I wish mine were fuller.... : /

I have C's,but feel like they can be tighter..don't want them to go saggy on me when I turn 30 :/

If I could afford it I prob would consider surgery, nothing drastic size wise, just firmer and fuller :) Is the u in ur pic, kitty? If so looks fine to me lol ;)

I would love to be smaller; mine seem to have increased in cup size over the years.

Mine tend to get bigger/smaller when I lose or put on weight although they are usually a DD. I wish they were more perky haha but I do sometimes wish they were smaller too. I can't sleep on my front because of them and I so love sleeping on my front! I also sometimes get sore underneath them from sweating when I get hot (not particularly classy haha)

I definitely get boob envy. One of the supposed "perks" of being on the heavier side is that at least you get bigger boobs, but that has never been the case for me. Even though I'm a size 20 I reckon I'm still a B cup at most (I don't know since I don't wear a bra for various reasons, which also contributes to them not being as perky as I'd like). I have given some serious thought to getting an augmentation, I actually really like the fake look of enhanced breasts, but my OH is dead against it.

I'm envious of men who don't have boobs. Does that count?

I just wish mine were the same size! One can barely fill a B cup the other has a C cup bursting at the seams. I could happily live with them the size of my smaller one as that would be so much better than being odd, though both the size of the larger would be the perfect set. It affects the way i hold my body, it ruins bras always pulling over, the constant re arranging makes the bones poke out and then fall out of the left (smaller) side, and my t shirts get stretched on one side and my clothing always pulls over to the right, forget vest tops, it would pull over and expose my left bra cup. I'm so bothered by them i wont leave the house without a big baggy hoody on, even mid summer.

I get boob envy of women who have those beautiful little perky small cup size boobs. I wish I could get away with buying any bra just because it looks pretty rather than having to get one with DD worthy support, or even wearing none at all! So jealous...so guess boob envy works both ways!

To be honest i think everyone has it to some degree, be it wanting bigger/smaller, fuller, rounder, perkier, smaller nipples, only women who are truly happy are likely the surgically enhanced ones.

Sometimes I find myself having boob envy, but because my boobs are super lopsided. I wish that my boobs were just both the same size naturally. One side is about a C and the other DD. Dreadful sometimes, but my boyfriend calls it the best of both worlds.

Oh yes ..... I want mine to b slighty bigger ...

I'd love to have the actual round shape of a boob, rather than just flat with a nipple. How I wish one day I can go out without a bra on to make me look like I have something.

I would definitely want smaller boobs. By the age of 12 I was a D cup. I am now a G cup and at my biggest (when I had my daughter) I went up to a HH they are vile in summer, give me back ache and to get a shirt to fit I have to get a size 22 and have my mom tailor it for me or get the right size and wear it open at the bust with a vest. I was bullied over it by girls and by guys saying I had surgery. I dont know if man handling does make a difference but maybe thats where im going wrong because I love mine being man handles :)

I would just love to buy an item of lingerie in my size that fits me.
My waist line is 42 inches, and my bust at fullest point is only slightly more than 46. Every fitted item of lingerie etc always has like a 10inch difference between the two.
This is especially annoying with corsets as I *know* that the lacing at the back isn't evenly spaced.... and that makes me not wanna wear it >.<

Also I feel like, as a size 22 I'm entitled to big floppy tits and I get like.. C cups. maybe D's if I buy my bras from Hong-Kong lol

I only tend to get boob envy when i see a cute bra/set and it doesn't come in my size, that's the problem with being 32 or smaller in a D+ cup most shops don't seem to think it's worth catering to those sizes

For those who wish they had bigger realize that the grass is always greener for others. OH started a c went up to H during pregnancy and nursing and even though now they went back down a bit they still never got bellow DD. Now I'M not complaining but she always does, from the price of extra large bras to the extra weight on her back. So the key is, wether you're big OR small be happy with what you got and don't forget to enjoy them :)

myghost wrote:

I only tend to get boob envy when i see a cute bra/set and it doesn't come in my size, that's the problem with being 32 or smaller in a D+ cup most shops don't seem to think it's worth catering to those sizes

Definitely! 30DD bras that are pretty are so hard to find! Hence why I'm so pleased about the thread about the new bras Cazz posted earlier. Can't wait to get paid and buy a couple of those :-)

It's impossible to find a pretty bra/lingerie that comes in a back size bigger than a 38, that doesn't start with a D cup as the smallest. Occasionally you get a none wired bit of white cloth in a 40b, it is the dumpiest an most unflattering style, nothing underwired comes in any size between a 38 F and a 40 D that i've ever found, i'm squeezing into 38 C's that only cupwise fit my big breast, and dig in and cause major sores/scarring when i need atleast a 42, which would bump me down to a B or even an A cup, but they just don't exist.