Boob Envy

I used to have boob envy but when I was pregnant they grew and grew from a C to an E
I then realised that a large number of the guys I was talking to were actually talking to the boobs ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

now quite happy with what nature handed me

xGGx

I am what I call a "small B", not exactly big enough to fill a B cup and already too big for A... sometimes I just wish I could find lingerie that fits perfectly... but I am happy to be on the small side. One of my best friends is a E and she always says she hates it when men are unable to look her in the eyes when talking to her... at least I do not have that problem!

As a man let me say that I love small boobs and I love larger boobs and I love them all just the same! There's no point worrying about what you have when all boobs are wonderful

seamusseamus wrote:

As a man let me say that I love small boobs and I love larger boobs and I love them all just the same! There's no point worrying about what you have when all boobs are wonderful

Couldn't have said it better :)

Mine range from an E to a G so I don't trust bras without trying them on first. I tend to buy a lot of them from Primark in a 36F and they actually have gorgeous bras in that size! Unfortunately they don't go higher than an F though I don't think.

My boobs droop and the nipples point to the floor. I love how they look in bras and wish that look was permanent but they're so big and heavy that they just drop as soon as it's off! However, I tell myself that I've never met a guy who didn't like them so I try to love them myself ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oh my god, boobs ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

As a man I must say I'm green with boob envy, I wish I had those beauties...

mnms wrote:

Mine range from an E to a G so I don't trust bras without trying them on first. I tend to buy a lot of them from Primark in a 36F and they actually have gorgeous bras in that size! Unfortunately they don't go higher than an F though I don't think.

My boobs droop and the nipples point to the floor. I love how they look in bras and wish that look was permanent but they're so big and heavy that they just drop as soon as it's off! However, I tell myself that I've never met a guy who didn't like them so I try to love them myself ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Exactly. Gravity may make you feel self concious but, as a guy, I can promise that is not what we notice given the chance to notice. Love yourself as yourself. (don't worry us guys are insecure too).

I do. My boobs fluctuate with my weight, which doesn't change a lot, but my boobs are the first to gain or lose weight.

Over the years I've been every size from A to DD, all dependant on the most minute weight changes! Hence why I have a drawer full of bras of all different sizes.

I definitely prefer it when my boobs are bigger so I do wish my boobs would just stay at a D because that's the size I'm happiest with. I don't like it when I'm any smaller than that and that's when I get envious when I see bigger boobs.

The grass is always greener!

My boobies are E's and I love them :3

I don't get envious because I think my boobs are perfect

I have boob envy all the time!
I am a plus sized girl and it's hard for me sometimes to find a bra that fits my cup well that also fits around me too XD
I also see girls with perfect cleavage and get jealous because mine have about an inch gap between them that will never seem to close!

MRS would agree with that idea: bra envy. i will have to pass that along.

Pleased that the guys are Havig a say on boob envy, it's nice knowing small boobs are as appreciated as bigger boobs! ^_^

MiLfAnDmOnKeY wrote:

If I could afford it I prob would consider surgery, nothing drastic size wise, just firmer and fuller :) Is the u in ur pic, kitty? If so looks fine to me lol ;)

Yup,they are mine,but I'm holding them up in this pic..not so pretty when i'm not. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Yes min are like carrying a bag of potatoes everywhere I go! I'm down to a e but was a f at one point. I think a c cup would be perfect if I could :(

Mine *

Measurement wise I'm a c but feel more comfortable in a b cup. I used to envy big boobs, would like d's but the OH loves mine, I'll never forget the look on his face the first time he saw them! After reading this thread I've come to realise I do love my breasts, no too small, not too big, right size for my frame, same size, nipples point slightly outwards but not downwards. I rarely wear bras in the hope that they won't sag, it's possibly my biggest fear!

I'm a size 10 with 34 FF boobs, so I get quite a lot of attention because of them- not all of it wanted! Usually I'm happy with them (particularly when they get attention I actually want) but not when I want to buy a pretty bra (most of the ones my size look like they have steel girders for support) or when I want to buy clothes that show off my small waist- things big enough to cover my boobs normally make me look pregnant! Occasionally I get small, pert boob envy, but then I think about how much my guy loves mine (and what you can do with them ;-) ) to cheer myself up!

I'm hoping against hope that mine downsize again when I start up my new exercise regime next week. I'm something around a 36FF right now and I don't much care for it.

My size does tend to go up and down with weight, but not proportionately, and depending on what sort of muscles I've been focusing on (they shrunk quite a bit when I did a lot of chest/arms/back, as can be expected). They increased dramatically after I went on the pill. I've been considering a non-hormonal form of contraception for many reasons- one of which is the hope that my breasts will retreat a little.

Sure, they look decorative and feel nice in the hand, but it's exasperating to find clothes that fit and bra sizes are a nightmare. The staring is sometimes hard to ignore. But I can deal with those. What I really don't like is the mastasis I get in my left breast. (Yes, I've been to the doctor, don't worry.) Despite knowing it's a regular thing for me, it's still unsettling and I find myself constantly checking for foreign lumps. Which isn't a terrible thing in itself, of course, but it is mentally disruptive.

So yeah, I sometimes envy humbler sizes.

I'm completely happy with mine never had boob envy :)