Boots and sex

Have to admit I get turned on by my OH wearing thigh boots during sex. Infact now I know when she's wearing those, that's what she wants! She's now asked me to reciprocate, saying she gets turned on by me wearing boots. Turns out it's biker / engineer boots that do the job for her.

Any others out like their men to wear something like this? Have to say, that having sex with both of us booted up is fun and gives you something different to hold on to! Plus when I'm horny, now I've got something to signal with!

2 Likes

I often wear my black patenet knee high boots when I can for my oh & she has a few knee high platform boots of her own, I love knee high boots & thigh high boots, she used to have a pair of thigh highs, but we had to throw them away because the stilletto heel broke, now she prefers knee high platform boots which look amazing on her, she also loves me wearing my knee high boots.

All good fun.

1 Like

Tommyboy wrote:

Have to admit I get turned on by my OH wearing thigh boots during sex. Infact now I know when she's wearing those, that's what she wants! She's now asked me to reciprocate, saying she gets turned on by me wearing boots. Turns out it's biker / engineer boots that do the job for her.

Any others out like their men to wear something like this? Have to say, that having sex with both of us booted up is fun and gives you something different to hold on to! Plus when I'm horny, now I've got something to signal with!

I hope you don't have wooden floors, your poor neighbours must be driven crazy with all that boot on floor action :)
1 Like

can't beat a bloke in work boots/rigger boots/ biker boots lolol

I likes this alot so sexy seeing boots on a lady but so far my partner hasn't really done it apart from the times we have had a drunken night out.

1 Like

Reminds me of the joke about troops returning from Afghanistan - the second thing they do is take their boots off...

Not met any women who were into seeing me in boots, but I certainly like them in boots. My ex came home one Saturday afternoon and showed me she'd bought some short cowboy boots, and I took her straight to the bedroom and insisted she took everything off then put the boots on, then fucked. She said after she thought my boots obsession amusing.

2 Likes

Not really thought bout my oh wearing his boots during sex but he does wear them for work and i do think they're quite sexy now you mention it, definitely worth giving it a try i think.

I know he loves seeing me in mine ;)

1 Like

S&M sexy times wrote:

I often wear my black patent knee high boots when I can for my oh & she has a few knee high platform boots of her own, I love knee high boots & thigh high boots, she used to have a pair of thigh highs, but we had to throw them away because the stilletto heel broke, now she prefers knee high platform boots which look amazing on her, she also loves me wearing my knee high boots.

All good fun.

sorry for the typo in the original post

2 Likes

MrBumcheeks wrote:

I tried having sex in Boots but the store manager threw me out.

haaaaaa

I love it when Sara wears her boots in bed. She certainly loves how hard it makes me! One hand on her boobs, and another on her boots while slamming into her lol

2 Likes

Hubby loves it when I wear my thigh high boots.

No desire to see him in any though!

3 Likes

Is it ok for guys to wear boots with heels? Not just in the bedroom… or just women?

2 Likes

I’d say so definitely the only issue sometimes is size I’d love to but don’t think they do 13’s​:blush:

1 Like

I generally fit 11s /41s… (and spend way too much money on :high_heel:) there are plenty of bigger sizes around if you look hard enough. Maybe treat yourself, but try a block heel first. Enjoy!

1 Like

But don’t forget pics or it didn’t happen! :heart:

2 Likes

Of course! One of the largest online retailers (you’ll know it) has a fabulous range of boots specifically for men with heels up to 5 inches. I tend to prefer a stiletto, but they feature some fab block heels and square toe platforms

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I managed to find a couple pairs that were 12’s and although a squeeze they felt amazing to wear. I’ve since found some size 13’s, complete with big heel and I adore wearing them for sex. Especially when my wife wears boots at the same time

2 Likes

Pleaser and Demonia go up to a uk size 13 if that helps at all…

1 Like

Personally I don’t have any dramas with guys in heels. Whatever makes people happy.
I do love my own platforms too!

Awww… i used to have the cutest pair if pleaser’s electra. PVC vinyl… crunch, zip and tighten as you pulled the thigh boots up! Gawd i miss them!

1 Like