Boyfriend wearing thong for work?

I got my boyfriend a a couple of thongs for Christmas and he seems to like wearing them. I'm not too surprised as we had look at them together as an idea. I thought they would just be for home and bedroom wear but he's also worn them for work. He works in an office so no big deal and it's quite a nice thought him wearing them under his suit. Anyone else do this or would mind their guy doing this?

4 Likes
This post is no longer available.
1 Like

I only ever wear thongs my Mrs is fine with it

3 Likes

KinkyMira wrote:

Mind him? Why would I mind him doing it? It's his body, his pants and his work. I think it's up to him.

As for my husband, he only has thongs, and he's worn them everywhere for well over a decade. No issues at all. He loves them too.

I don't mind at all as nobody sees what he has underneath, he likes to wear them and finds them comfortable.

My boyfriend has been wearing them about 5 years and wears them everywhere, work, nights out holiday and I have no problem seeing his bum daily!

2 Likes

Mr JJ is entitled to wear whatever he wants. I don't have a problem with whatever he chooses xx

My OH wears a thong every day. I love seeing him in his suit and knowing that he's got a thong on underneath. I'd hate it if he wore boxers or anything else.

1 Like

I wear things under my suit at wear and other ladies undies. I do also wear boxers too. I love wearing ladies undies regardless of what I'm wearing or doing, they feel so much nicer. My OH says she doesn't know why I like wearing them but she hasn't said anything about me buying them she just won't buy them for me ☹😭

2 Likes

I wear lace wrap knickers daily under my clothes and have done for the last 5 years, I only wear one style as they fit perfect, most womens knickers are not big enough at the front panel for men but these fit great as they have added stretch, although I only buy the one style for the great fit, every season they change the colours so I have them in nearly every possible colour including pinks etc.

2 Likes

I’d wear a thong or g-string every day if I could I’m building up my collection so soon I will

1 Like

Worn thongs for years to work out of work and anywhere really.

1 Like

I was surprised by boyfriend even wanted to try a thong years ago and thought it was just something he would try to spice up things in the bedroom. But he does like to wear them and has bought a number of pairs. I don't keep a track of when he wears them but it is often and I know he wears them for work at times. I don't mind what he wears underneath and do like him wearing them.

1 Like

I have been wearing thongs daily since I was about 16, my wife loves me in a thong. If you are happy with him wearing them and he is that is all that matters!

He might get asked some questions if he whale tails!

1 Like

I went through a phase of wearing thongs, My OH said she liked seeing me be different from what men normally wear, now im into bodystockings and similar clothing. Dam i might have to buy one to see if i get that feeling back or it might of just been a phase i was going through.

I got very into female underwear made for men a few years ago - had loads of the stuff...used to really like wearing for work...it was the contrast I enjoyed - the mix of masculine and feminine...

1 Like

I am a Latino male from Long island 56. I only wear thongs, I feel tighty whities and boxes are horrible looking. Thongs fit and hold everything in place. They also look better after anybody not like them. Society is just a little screwed up put too many people and too many things in boxes.

3 Likes

My hubby has been wearing thongs for years now and it is mostly what he wears, including for work. He likes the fit and finds them more comfortable so that is what he wears and I have no issue with him wearing them as I also like the look and smaller underwear style on him.

4 Likes

I am mainly a thong wearing gentleman , have been for years . I do have what I call by “old man” bikini underwear and wear them occasionally . I was a machinist before I retired and mostly wore thongs the last 10 years of work . Support my man parts , do not bunch up and make me feel sexier all day long .

3 Likes

I wear thongs 100% of the time now. Only recently started wering them to work, its a nice thrill and I prefer the comfort and support a thong offers.

2 Likes

Hmmm love to wear my g strings, prefer the thin strap style and soft Material. Not something I wear to work as worried about someone seeing and judging. I have met a lady who only wears thongs and g strings so I now wear mine with her, she loves them on me. Fun times. I wear to pleasure myself also. Nice to wear just them around the house.
Wearing now as I type. Lol

3 Likes

I’ve been wearing thongs for years but it’s only been the last 2 (maybe 3) years that I’ve felt confident to wear them to work. Like many others, I really like the comfort, look and feel of a thong, easily the best underwear out there. I used to be self conscious if people were to see but now I couldn’t care less

6 Likes