Boyfriend wearing thong for work?

I started wearing men’s thongs about 3 months ago or so, and I wear them nearly exclusively including to work in the office. Only time I don’t is if I’m doing some activity where I’m bending over or crouching down a lot :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes it’s sad we may get judged by others if they get a glimpse of us wearing.
They turn me on and make me feel horny.

1 Like

Answering for my boyfriend as he is a secret thong wearer! I thought he started to wear them after we got together but it turned out that he first started wearing them when he was younger at college.

He wears them nearly all the time now, including for work and just prefers them. I don’t mind at all and enjoy knowing what he is wearing underneath!

4 Likes

Nice to hear understanding partners.

1 Like

Some are good with thongs others with boxers and so on….
Take thong as another underwear option to wear, no rules, just comfortable to wear and be in during the day.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all thongs and can’t wear anything else!

I think the issue is that in some societies thongs are related to a women underwear, sexy, slutly and more…. For some women like for men, it’s hard to wear thong or being seen wearing them.

Just open your mind and leave it, it just an underwear! Be dammmmm sexy one :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I love being told to wear and do things. Love being submissive

1 Like

Welcome.
Fun times ay.

About 20 odd years ago, my oh at the time told me to wear her thong that she’d been wearing that morning whilst we’d had sex and both came in to work that day!
Needless to say I did and being a builder I was bent down nailing something below the flow and my T-shirt lifted up my back and there for all the other lads on the job builder’s arse hanging out (albeit very tidy builder’s arse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) with my oh’s slutty cum soaked thong disappearing between my bum cheeks :man_facepalming:t3: I didn’t hear the end of it for years :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

He wears them regularly so it is no surprise but my husband was wearing a thong this morning for work.

4 Likes

@SteelA1 :face_with_spiral_eyes::exploding_head::fire::fire::fire:

@Himeros1 id say all those points you’ve listed apply to me, especially the being successful and the higher IQ if I do say so myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:
And I’ve no doubt that some of these lads have certainly participated in the same activity since, whether they’d admit to it or not :rofl:

@The_Little_Ladybird like the thought of that did you? :wink::joy:

3 Likes

@SteelA1 seriously, has it got warm in here??

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird getting warm in here too knowing that the thought of me wearing the thong to work is making it warm up there too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hot_face:

2 Likes

Love the openness here. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I make absolutely no secret of my love of a really manly guy wearing something feminine. The thought of it being requested / demanded by the original owner of the undies is just the cherry on top!

6 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird I think at the time I didn’t really want to do it but the fact I was told to do it was enough for me and couldn’t say no! I’d do it again for sure without a second thought :wink:

2 Likes

An old girlfriend asked me to wear her lingerie and I continued after we stopped going out because I enjoyed it so much. I usually just wear it under my clothes, but it’s even more fun wearing it when having sex with the girlfriend. I usually wear a garter belt and stockings, panties and a silk nightie under my clothes and I’ve worn that many times with my past girlfriends during sex. I don’t tell or show all the women, only if I think they’ll be open to it. I really love it when she wears a garter belt and stockings too - there’s nothing like sliding inside her while our stocking clad legs rub against each other’s legs. I even had anal sex for the first time while wearing everything. She was on top, riding me and acted like she lifted too much and I fell out of her pussy. She reached underneath and guided me back in, but this time in her ass. It took almost 30 before I realized I was not in her pussy and once I knew where I was it took about 20 seconds to cum. And that was mainly because I was wearing a garter belt,stockings, panties and a silk nightie. I’d never seen anyone turned on by the lingerie as much as her. But yes, lingerie is fun and I love how it feels when wearing silk.

5 Likes

My husband started wearing thongs over 20 years ago, in his early 20’s. Initially he just wore them in the house and a few times when we went out but it wasn’t too long before he was wearing them most of the time, including for work. He found a certain style that he likes and this is what he has being wearing most days for a long time now.

7 Likes

Never wear anything else but thongs and panties.So comfortable,relaxing and sexy.Well done to all the ladies out there supporting us in wearing what we like and what makes us feel happy and content.

5 Likes

I wear mostly thongs and gstrings to work. I find they add some fun to the day and are so comfortable to wear . It can make stressful day a little easier just by wearing them. Fun to share with the GF too !!

4 Likes