Bra sets

Can anyone tell me where I can find a good matching bra and thong set at a reasonable price? I wanna find something classy but sexy and that fits really well. My gf doesn't have a common body shape - she's a size 18 and wears a 34G bra so I don't think I can get away with ordering a one size fits all set like they do on here because even if I go for a larger size, I'm not sure if the bra will hold her boobs! Anyone know any good sites/shops?

You could try Bravissimo, Figleaves, Brastop, you can buy the bra and bottoms seperately so you can get the sizes right.

I started with Figleaves as I've heard of that before but it's rubbish! The bras look very boring and are very pricey. Where do you normally go to find something a bit sexy?

I found exactly what I was looking for on lovebras.com. Found a brand called Curvy Kate and bought a really nice set. Sarah's gonna love it!

Thanks so so so much for bringing this brand to my attention. I'm disappointed that the raunchier showgirl collection doesn't go up to my size though. Which set did you go for?

SS xx

http://www.lovebras.com/SetDetails2.aspx?setId=2238

I went for this. It was exactly the type of thing I was looking for. It's very sexy and the vintage style gives it a bit of class. And by the looks of things, the bra presents the cleavage of the bustier girl quite nicely! I couldn't decide if I wanted the thong or the shorts but they were so cheap I got both! I hope this sale lasts until next payday cos I wanna make the most of this. I'm doing all my underwear shoppping for her from now on - this Curvy Kate brand is brilliant. I spent ages trawling through fig leaves and was bored to tears. Everything looked so incredibly bland and was ridiculously expensive!