Bra size?

Was just curious as to what bra size people on here are wearing..

I read that the most common size in the UK is a 34C

I'm a 36E! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Jealous! I'm only a 36C :(

i am a male, so the question is not really relevant to me, but just wanted ot say to the previous posters (and those that i am sure will follow) ... size is not important!!

32DD I haven't had any complaints!

Having just one bra size. That must be nice. ;)

38DD/E, but I was most happy at 36C. Never worn a smaller size than a 34B and I'd prefer that to my current size if only for the prettier bra designs!

38 E, though that being said, bra sizes are far from standard. Sometimes I'm an F sometimes I'm a C. Those are strange days.x

Depends on the brand, I am 34 D/DD/E

I am somewhere between a 38-42DD, depending where I shop and the style of bra, drives me barmy! Miss my 36Cs 😭

I'm a 30C but usually just wear a 32C as not many shops stock 30s!

38C but working towards a 36C...

Currently 30E. Used to be 30FF. Very asymmetrical now.

Totally depends on the store. Usually a 38GG but I'm pregnant at the moment so I'm wearing a larger back size, 40F. I'm happy with the size, just not the shape! Gravity sucks.

36A & can't even fill that out!! Doing it for the flat chested girls! ^_^

36 E and love them though after 3 children they could be further north!

40F......and I'm not complaining ;)

sub2silk wrote:

i am a male, so the question is not really relevant to me, but just wanted ot say to the previous posters (and those that i am sure will follow) ... size is not important!!

I understand what you're saying and why, but not everyone feels the way you do. Breast size can be vey important to some women, not only from the point of view of how she views her own attractiveness, but also for medical reasons, or being able to find clothes/underwear that fit and feel comfortable. I always state my size (usually 32DD) when I review lingerie because I think it's helpful.

@ TerriJJ - I've really missed you!

I am in the US, so I am not sure if you want me to respond to your survery as you mention average UK size.

But I am a 36D / 38C depending on the bra and the cut of it.

32C although I do wish they were bigger

Terri you're back!!

Depending where I shop, I'm a 38C/38D to a 40D. I would love DDs. Mine are SO perky they have such a weird shape and look strange alot of the time.