Bra size?

Bringing in support for the small boobies! 30A, kind of hate them, but hey what can you do? At least my partner seems ok with them :)

38C but I honestly think that's only because they're so wide. They are very perky though which I like.

Mine are 44ff. I hate them though, they are too big and give me back pain.

28G, very hard to find bras in this size!

40G X I love my girls ;)

To all the ladies who are unhappy with their small breasts, remember not all men like large breasts. I love small ones !

Kazamarie wrote:

36 DD. God I'm jealous of you A cup girls 😉. Would love to wear nice tight tops instead of baggy ones all the time to cover my boobs x

literally never heard anyone say they're jealous of an A cup XD and yeah they can be tight because we have less to fit in, but for me it also highlights the fact that even if I wear something tight, I still have no boobs to show off :P I don't actually need to wear a bra because they are so tiny, I wear one for boob definition when wearing clothes. I wish I had cleavage instead of flatness (my boobs look even tinier because they aren't even perky!) :(

34b a happy medium. Always wanted bigger and thought about enlargement but doubt I'd go through with it.

38G , soft and jiggly! i wish i was perkier but i guess they suit me :/

glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

38G , soft and jiggly! i wish i was perkier but i guess they suit me :/

they sound perfect ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

38/40 B depending on style of bra it seems!

42DD - I would like them to be smaller as finding nice lingerie is quite difficult.

30A also hate them, one is slightly bigger than the other. If I wore those nipple tassles they would cover the whole of my boobs.

im 19 years old and 38FF

not going to lie, having large breasts has both pros and cons to it

All sizes are beautiful , the world would be a boring place if we were all the same

When I wear a bra (rarely) I'm a 38E 😉

36G and love when I was a size 14 I was 36FF always had bigger boobies total black sheep of the family haha

wow to say the average size in the uk is supposedly a C theres a lot of people on here with a lot bigger! jealous guysssssssssssss![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

You should check out this link:

http://www.onaverage.co.uk/body-averages/average-bra-size

Average bra size is increasing and the UK has one of the largest average cup sizes in the world - 57% of women have a cup size D or larger.

Despite that, retailers still seen to think that 34C is the average size.

Mrs S is a 34F/G and we sometimes struggle to find decent bras in the right size.

Come on LoveHoney, you are officially the UK's favourite lingerie retailer - surely it is time to buck the trend and start stocking a bigger, better (properly-sized!) range for the average, well-endowed UK ladies?

I'm with Dave! Please give us bigger bras! (Although I have asked Lovehoney and they said they have no plans for this...)

I think also, a 34D isn't actually that big anymore. When I see DDs in the shops I often mistake them for C cups, obviously it depends on the back size (a 42DD will look significantly larger than a 32DD), but I do wonder if the sizing itself has actually changed, so women are lead to believe their boobs are bigger than they actually are.

I'm sorry if I've said this earlier on, I've responded to a couple of bra related threads and can't remember what I've said on each, and I'm too lazy to scroll though! :p

Boogaloo wrote:

I'm with Dave! Please give us bigger bras! (Although I have asked Lovehoney and they said they have no plans for this...)

I think also, a 34D isn't actually that big anymore. When I see DDs in the shops I often mistake them for C cups, obviously it depends on the back size (a 42DD will look significantly larger than a 32DD), but I do wonder if the sizing itself has actually changed, so women are lead to believe their boobs are bigger than they actually are.

I'm sorry if I've said this earlier on, I've responded to a couple of bra related threads and can't remember what I've said on each, and I'm too lazy to scroll though! :p

nooooooo :'( if women are being lead to believe they are bigger than they are, where does that leave my tiny 30A cups :'( :'( :'(