Brenna Appreciation

Hey all,

I’m not sure if a thread/topic like this has been made before - apologies if it has!

I just thought it would be nice for @Lovehoney_Brenna to know how much she is liked and appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I see how quick she is to reply to posts and queries and sort issues out and pass things on to management.

Not to mention keeping on top of all the tester stuff and emails as well as the forum.

I know it’s the job, but there’s going above and beyond which is what I think Brenna does :blush:

38 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/bnYMaBjVDHyGNhmb7

2 Likes

All hail Queen @Lovehoney_Brenna. :princess:t3:

7 Likes

We don’t deserve her. She needs to be be forever known as DAME Love honey Brenna. :grin:

9 Likes

Haven’t been here long but can see the time and effort she puts in! :princess::raised_hands:

9 Likes

Awh thanks :blush: :blush:

24 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

On the couple of occasions i have needed some help or advice with a tester product @Lovehoney_Brenna has always been on hand to help out quickly and satisfactorily ,you are greatly appreciated and you also feel like one of us. :+1:

8 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna

She does seem such a lovely person, well done Brenna for going above and beyond xx

8 Likes

Totally agree @Lovehoney_Brenna hey maybe this might give her a pay rise…promotion or some extra perks…:crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yes, thank you @Lovehoney_Brenna! Aslo for keeping us in line! :wink:

7 Likes

we love her

6 Likes

Yes we do

5 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna, many thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna you really are like a fairy godmother here, working your mod magic over things! :fairy: Many thanks :smiley:

8 Likes

Here here :raised_hands:t2:

7 Likes

+1 doing an excellent job :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks Brenna, you do such a good job :heart:

8 Likes

Sending you another toasty warm feeling, definitely one of Lovehoneys stars.

7 Likes

Agreed. Three cheers for Brenna!

8 Likes