Brenna Appreciation

This is a great post. @lovehoney_brenna is the best

7 Likes

Agree with all of the above.
Are you blushing Brenna?

8 Likes

She’s a total winner. friendly, professional and just and all round amazing lady!!

7 Likes

Whoop, whoop.
Thanks lovely @Lovehoney_Brenna
You always look so happy too!
All the love
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:
xx

7 Likes

Thank you Brenna for all your hard work, the forum seems to be working well and i’m sure you and everyone at Love Honey are very pleased.

7 Likes

Yaaaay! What a good post. Always good to spread some love. She’s always been super helpful with everything. Big love :green_heart::purple_heart::orange_heart:

8 Likes

Woop woop! Gold stars for Brenna! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

7 Likes

shes amazing isn’t she, and always so lovely. Nothing is ever to much trouble and shes super speedy at replying to emails. Lovehoney is lucky to have her thats for sure.

8 Likes

She is helpful
She is ace
But most importantly
She makes Lovehoney a wonderful place

11 Likes

Good call, MsSubExperimenter!
Thanks for caring Brenna :clap::clap:
You’re a gem! :purple_heart::heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Yep, absolutely agree. Great job Brenna. Thanks for all your hard work.

7 Likes

agreed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

She does an excellent job and makes her replies personal rather than company generic. Well done!

7 Likes

Thanks so much @Lovehoney_Brenna :hugs::hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

Yes I echo all the comments made regarding @Lovehoney_Brenna always helpful

6 Likes

I remember when Cass left and thought Leanne was going to have a hard job following her but she did it and when she left i thought @Lovehoney_Brenna was going to have a battle to follow her but she has taken this position to a new level.
We need a We love @Lovehoney_Brenna society. :+1:

5 Likes

And She heard the rapturous Prayers of Her beloved flock, and Her Soul filled with Love.

All praise Her, for She is both Mighty and Generous. And be ever thankful for Her Bountiful Munificence.

Amen

The Book of Ian (Chapter 45, Verse 23-24)

:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Always helpful, always polite. Patience of a god-damn saint.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@BigishBen i know exactly what you mean! I was dreading a 25 years service presentation, but was made redundant just prior! In my new job i have won a few Star of the month, and spotlight awards, and strangely being praised in front of your colleagues isn’t THAT bad! :wink:

7 Likes

She’s just not a secret squirrel
She’s the Queen Bee :crown::honeybee: of Lovehoney :gift_heart::honey_pot:

4 Likes