Bullet vibrator advice please

I’m thinking of buying the bullet vibrator that I have linked below but does anyone else have a suggestion about a better bullet vibrator? I prefer them to be rechargable.

1 Like

Hi Sharbur,
You certainly won’t go wrong investing in the Lovehoney Desire bullet vibe, I have two of them on the go and they get an awful lot of use, they’re still going strong, no loss of power and I’ve had them for 4 years now. They never fail to work for me, they’re easy to charge and have a neat storage pouch.xx

1 Like

Seconded, the desire one is a really good bullet. Its one of my favourite bullets and i whole lot of people on here recommended it to me before i bought it. Havent regretted it for a second, when it does i will definitely be buying another.

Heres the review i stuck up for it if it helps

one for every bedside drawer
This is by far the most used vibe i own and definetly the best bullet vibe I’ve tried. Something for everyones bedside draw. The bullet is a wonderfully rumbly, with strong vibes and lovely to use. The patterns are on the slightly stronger side, but have nice variety (though in honesty i haven’t tried them all as the steady speeds are really nice) so theres pretty much something for everyone. Its also surprisingly quiet, even at higher speeds.

Its great size in the hand and the button is easy to click, even if you get lube all over it, without being one that i find myself pressing accidentally. The material and quality of build are excellent, and the silicone is really silky.The one thing i dislike (but is by no means a deal breaker) is the magnetic charging cable, which can be very easy to knock out of alignment. Otherwise this is a really excellent little bit of kit, that i would definitely buy again in a heartbeat

Bottom Line:Excellent, reliable, I would recommend to anyone.
Cons:Magnetic charging point is easy to knock off.
Pros:Strong rumbly vibes, great quality, rechargeable

3 Likes

I really like the Mantric. It get quite hot in use but that could be a plus or minus depending on your preferences. The Tango is really popular and highly powerful, not a fan of it myself but it is highly recommend by most.

A vote for the Mantric here too. I don’t have this Desire bullet to be able to compare it too but I do love the Mantric stuff.

The mantric is also a very good bullet. The desire is a bit stronger and slightly rumblier, (the desire is pretty bloomin’ strong though. I rarely get past the 2nd intensity on it) and The shape is different to the desire to (mantric has a flat edge like a lipstick). But theyr both really solid options.
Personally i find the controls on the mantric a little fiddly (the button is indented and in the middle of the side so can be tricky to find when its on and covered in lube) but its still a really good bullet.
Both go onsale quite a bit (how i got the mantric one)

I recently bought a tango x and i know everyone raves about them (so im probubly an anomaly) but i just didnt find it lived up to the hype for me. Controls are great (there are alot of setting, seriously so many) but i just dont find the vibrations that strong.
Maybe its me, the quality of them is what i would call “thuddy”. Reminds me a bit of the air toys or the feeling you get from tapping your finger on your clit. Its pretty different from anything else ive tried to be honest. But it obviously works for alot of people (i am apparently not one of them sadly)

Ironically though, it is amazing for edging due to there being so many intensity setting.

1 Like

When I seen this discussion I immediately expected to be adding other options that are more preferable however this little beauty is by far the best bullet I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning and I own many although can’t comment on the mantric as that’s not in my collection.

The bullet was (I think) the first item from the range I’ve bought, it was a few years ago so I’m not certain. Anyways the quality of these products reminds me of lelo and actually the ones I have are still going strong a few years down the line whereas other luxurious brand’s have died on me. The only negative is as mentioned above, the charger can disconnect easily but angling it in a certain way sorts that out :+1:

I own 4 of the Desire bullets if that helps lol :laughing: It’s been my go to toy for quite a while now only recently knocked off the top spot when I discovered the Rocks Off Chiamo which is technically a classic Vibrator but looks and feels just like a large bullet and I personally find it more powerful and much easier to keep hold of during longer sessions or with slippery fingers!!

If you prefer the smaller size of a proper bullet though, you really can’t go wrong with the Desire bullet, it’s really great quality, nice and strong, cute little storage pouch and if you keep an eye on the Deal of the Day, you can get it for a bargain price sometimes :grinning::+1:

1 Like

I have the Desire, a few Tangos and a Mantric.

The Desire is extremely powerful but is the wrong frequency for me. I never use patterns so tapping through all the patterns if I go one too far to adjust for power is annoying and kills my mood.

The Mantric is perfect for me as I like the silicone feel. The tango is my go-to if my clit is being picky as it never fails for me, though I’m looking at the Tango X as it has a silicone handle which makes it easier for me to grip (arthritis).

From what’s available on Lovehoney:

• Lovehoney rechargeable bullet vibrator and sleeve set (5 pieces), it can be a bit buzzy on higher speeds but the silicon sleeves dampen and deepen buzziness and it’s a super versatile vibe for the price, great for penis owners too.
  • We-Vibe Tango X.
  • Octopuss Jett (yes, you can use it as a bullet vibe both with the sleeve on and taken off and then you have a 2 in 1 couple’s toy and a bullet.
  • Le Wand Grand Bullet (get the grand, the smaller one is meh), it has 2 attachments and you can use it without the attachments too,
  • Rocks Off bullet vibes tend to be rumblier on lower settings but get buzzier on higher. I like the Chaimo which is a big bullet and can also be inserted vaginally (not anally though, no stopper).

I’m still learning the forum rules so I hope it’s OK to post brands currently not on LH:

• edited by mod

Not in general. Some passing references are fine, but recommending toys from other sellers is a no-no.

If you want to make some suggestions of things you’d like Lovehoney to stock you can pop a post in the Pander to me! topic. You can mention competitors, suppliers, etc and even include links. :+1:

Thanks, @Ian_Chimp you’re super helpful. You think the above post will get hidden then? :sweat:

My favourite bullet is the Mantric. Small but perfect rumbly frequency for me.

I love anything recharchable but personally hate anything even slightly pointed near my clit so I always go for a rounded bullet!