Bullet with a bit more kick

I have several bullets although I use one way more than the others, but now it's leaving me me a little wanting, can anyone suggest something with a bit more umph!

The tango by we vibe possibly the best out there, we also like the MiMi by je joue, both of these are £50+, is that within your expectations?

Yeah, another vote for the Tango. It has oomph in bucket loads

have yu tried the fsog pure pleasure that really strong and cheap too i hate the tango if you like thump then tango but it doesnt work for me i have heard the lelo mia is good aswell i havent got it though i do have the siri 2 and that is amaizng.

I haven't tried a Tango,but if you are looking for power, then the new Motorhead bullets are really powerful. I have the larger one - see my review below - and boy does it pack a punch!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33076&reviewid=126800#customer_reviews

Tango! I wish i had bought one sooner.

I cannot believe you haven't a tango Scorps. I thought everyone had a tango!

I'd vouch for the Lelo Mia 2, it's a recent addition to my collection and I find it to be very powerful and quiet. I love that it's rechargable and the USB charging port is directly built in to the vibe. A bit cheaper than the tango, although the tango is on my wish list for when I can afford it.

Scorpius12 wrote:

I haven't tried a Tango,but if you are looking for power, then the new Motorhead bullets are really powerful. I have the larger one - see my review below - and boy does it pack a punch!

WHAT? I'm so shocked! You need to rectify this post haste!

Tango

Seriously, just go for it :)

FrozenAngel wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

WHAT? I'm so shocked! You need to rectify this post haste!

Sum Sub wrote:

I cannot believe you haven't a tango Scorps. I thought everyone had a tango!

LOL - Maybe one day :) xx

I haven't been about for a while but another vote for the Tango not the cheapest but not found anything else that come close

This thread is making me really want to buy myself the Tango...

Same NatandTom, can I justify a pay day treat? It sure sounds worth it

I couldnt be withut my silver/black FSOG bullet

NatandTom wrote:

(Gets in behind and whispers softly in ear) Dooooo iiiiiiiittt.....

You won't regret it

I don't own a Tango either. But now I think I'm missing out. Although I have the Touch but apparently the silicone dampens the vibrations a little

The Tango is seriously powerful and brilliant - well, when it works properly...

I still have the one I got in the pleasure set but I had to send back the pink one I had bought last November - these toys are, sadly enough, prone to overheating and malfunctions. A properly working Tango is oh so great (there is no toy I would use more often), a faulty one can be pretty troublesome (but with the 365 days returns policy you can always get a refund/replacement should you be unfortunate enough to buy one that doesn't work as it should, so go ahead, buy one - and hope for the best).

Shadow Collector wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

(Gets in behind and whispers softly in ear) Dooooo iiiiiiiittt.....

I will blame you come payday...🙈