Bum hair removal for women

Random one but what does everyone do re the bum hairs us ladies get? I try and shave what I can but it’s hard to reach and post baby is even more delicate! Any tips or ideas welcomed? Or do people tend to leave it? I would prefer it gone but it’s a tricky one! :peach::peach: Any men reading what are your thoughts on it? xx

4 Likes

I shave my wife every week and I include the hair round her anus but she’s not particularly hairy anywhere else.

1 Like

@rockstar ah that’s ideal. I would be nervous about my OH shaving for me, but perhaps a good idea. Do u do a wet shave with a normal razor?

Wet shave using a 5 blade razor and King of Shaves non-foaming gel (so that I can see what I’m doing). I haven’t nicked her yet.

Since I’m already down there I usually finish off our shaving sessions with an oral orgasm too.

2 Likes

@rockstar wow you have one lucky wife! Thanks for the tips might have to give this a try!

Wax on, hair off. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Jade48 i used to get this done but as we can’t go to salons at the moment it’s so much harder!

1 Like

I’ve been wondering about this too!!

@Jade48 what about ingrown hairs? That’s my main worry, not to mention the gymnastics of it!

2 Likes

For myself, being a fairly hairy guy, I have tried everything, but my latest, which I’m yet to try is an IPL laser hair removal device, which i got from Amazon.

Waxing brings tears to my eyes, and never lasts.

1 Like

@Cassii Gymnastics is always involved with hair removal from the “nether regions”, so the longer the hair removal system lasts, the better. IPL, will report once I’ve used it.

2 Likes

@Jade48 ooh let us know how u get on with the laser thing. May be a good fix. Ingrown hairs are a nightmare with waxing!

2 Likes

@Sparkle_Skies - apparently it involves a few treatments, but it’s supposed to be permanent.

Was thinking about this as I find it gets in the way of anal play for me and doesn’t really look very nice. But the last thing I want to do is a doctor visit for ingrown hair on my anus. If I start shaving will I have to keep doing it to stop it being super itchy?
Lasering the little guy sounds good, but I’m not that game to go to a salon to have my hairy ring lasered lol

1 Like

Hey! I have a eyebrow hair trimmer tool which is just a little battery operated thing designed to trim hairs right down. I find that easy to use, cuts any hairs right down and without risk of cutting the skin or getting any ingrowing hairs :relaxed: Not sure if I’m allowed to post the link on here but typing “eyebrow hair trimmer” into google comes up with them :ok_hand:t3::relaxed:

5 Likes

Wax and shave. Wax once a month, shave almost daily til Ladies week (not quite a week but its what I’ve always called it) I let it grow out for them days and start the whole process again.

1 Like

I’ve been using an HPL device on my pubic region for a few months now. It’s working but very slowly. Nothing like the timescale claimed by the manufacturers.

2 Likes

I shave my wifes pussy and bum and take extra care to get her really smooth …once I’ve shaved her bum, I can’t resist rimming her.
I really don’t like her with hairs on ger pussy or bum…she prefers me completely shaved as well.

1 Like

@rockstar - pretty much what i imagined.

1 Like

I’ve found that nasal hair trimmers are also very good for trimming around labia and clitoris hood, when shaving my OH. No chance of nipping with this, as you can skim the surface and get the area really smooth.

2 Likes

@Sparkle_Skies I wouldn’t recommend using a razor because the regrowth is very itchy and because it’s a warm area it’ll grow back very quickly.

I’d like a laser device but they’re quite expensive and I’m not sure they’re safe to use near your genitals or anus.

I used to wax an ex-girlfriends bum using wax strips and she said it was fine and it definitely keeps things smoother than shaving and for longer. We used to have a bath together and use exfoliating scrub which preps the area nicely. I then put a large towel on the bathroom floor. After she’d dried off she bent over on all fours and I waxed her bum crack. It’s much easier with someone else doing it due to the angles and the fact you can use tweezers to remove any strays.

Far from being awkward it was a very erotic experience and generally led to sex afterwards.

1 Like