Butt Plug Tails

I noticed 3 tail plugs are available on LoveHoney (Cock Locker Dog Tail and, Doc Johnson's Ponyplay plug and Tailbud stainless steel plug with Tail) and wondered if any other pony-style or kitty-style tails would be likely to turn up on here? Or is the DocJohnson/Tailbud ever likely to be available in colours other than black/grey?

If not does anyone know anywhere in the UK I could get a kitty-tail butt plug? I have actually made my own by attaching a synthetic fluffy tail to the pullring of a regular plug but I'm looking for something a bit better.

Thanks x

Here's one ^_^

Hope it's what you're looking for :)

http://www.jacksfloggers.co.uk/Pages/Ponytails.htm

x x x

I have seen those before but as they appear to actual animal tails I have some moral/squeem issues with them. Thanks though. x

Erm , where does it say they are actual tails? I would be very surprised at that price. It does say they use horsehair- but then many everyday items do (violin/cello bows for example)

I can only see it saying they are made of horsehair or fur - and while it doesn't specify whether the fur is real or faux, again I would be surprised to see real fur for that price.

I don't know if they are actual tails but they certainly look like real fur. I also think it's odd that the Cat tail is supposed to be made of a fox tail... ?

I have emailed the site owners to inquire, if they were synthetic they would be just the business but I'm a bit paranoid about buying one without knowing what it is first. The tails appear to be quite short for it isn't an unreasonably low price for quite a small amount of real fur.

I'd just rather be sure you know?

I'm really sorry Miss V, it was the only one I was able to find :-/

How about a mango with a pony tail stuck to it !!!

TB

Miss_V wrote:

I don't know if they are actual tails but they certainly look like real fur. I also think it's odd that the Cat tail is supposed to be made of a fox tail... ?

I have emailed the site owners to inquire, if they were synthetic they would be just the business but I'm a bit paranoid about buying one without knowing what it is first. The tails appear to be quite short for it isn't an unreasonably low price for quite a small amount of real fur.

I'd just rather be sure you know?

Price - wise I was comparing to other similar *man made* products and these are not really all that much is all.

There is another lady here - Lubyanka - who I originally found that site from who might know?

I agree I think those jacksfloggers are real fur but wow what quality! I know what you mean about animal fur, I wouldn't wear a coat of it at all. But I have to admit to being tempted by those. Maybe the seller would create a fake fur one for you? Also I'm sure Bonny will come through for you!

Got a response from website owner and they are real fox tails... thats really a no go for me :-(

Thanks for everyones input =^.^=

Would love to know if Carly can source alternatives? I'm sure there is a demand on here!

Thanks xx

Miss_V wrote:

Got a response from website owner and they are real fox tails... thats really a no go for me :-(

I've dealt with Jack for awhile now, and if you ask him, I feel confident he will do what he can to source faux fur tails for you. He may have even done it before for another customer. Most of his work is bespoke anyhow, and he charges similar prices for bespoke as he does for his standard items. So I'm sure he'll take a request like that in his stride if you want to ask him.

One tip I'd offer - he is kind of awkward by email, I recommend ringing up and asking, because I find him very much more friendly and approachable on the phone. I'm sure he can work with you to create something suitable and yummy. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Miss_V wrote:

I've dealt with Jack for awhile now, and if you ask him, I feel confident he will do what he can to source faux fur tails for you. He may have even done it before for another customer. Most of his work is bespoke anyhow, and he charges similar prices for bespoke as he does for his standard items. So I'm sure he'll take a request like that in his stride if you want to ask him.

One tip I'd offer - he is kind of awkward by email, I recommend ringing up and asking, because I find him very much more friendly and approachable on the phone. I'm sure he can work with you to create something suitable and yummy. :)

He came across as very polite and helpful in his email and responded really quickly. I might get back in touch with him and inquire about having a bespoke piece made if I can't find anywhere else that already makes these kinds of tails. It is a shame, the ones on his site are lovely looking, I just couldn't feel totally happy with myself knowing it was a real fox tail - I think it would look rather nicer on the fox. Oddly enough I do wear leather though, it's strange what things hit nerves - mind you, my gf is very pro animal rights so she'd throw me out if I bought one of those tails!

Thanks everyone for your help and input. xxx

Let me know how this one goes please, but not fussed bout the animal aspects!!

TB

Miaow!

Hiya legs !!!

TB

Hiya legs !!!

TB

Hello

Have you tried this site? x

http://www.extremerestraints.com/bizarre-butt-plugs_7/fox-tail-anal-plug_371.html

I quite like that steel but plug with the tail....am I weird??

Dunca1348 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I quite like that steel but plug with the tail....am I weird??External Media

NO

I can just see my OH face when he notices I have a tail External Media