Butt Plug Tails

am thinking about using one of these too in a kitty style, ears and collar too wouldn't go amiss! miss v your pic is v cute!

hee hee - i had half my anal beads in the other day, and the rest of them out... looked like a tail... freaked the wife out good and proper.... :o)

Love Honey - Ruth if you are reading..

I've just sent in a review of this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15707

and forgot to add if the handle became insertable it would make a fab tail!

I hope some enterprising type is reading this...

Wouldn't it be fantastic if you had a range where you could buy different sized plugs, and anal vibes either with wired or wireless remotes, all of which could be combined with a range of tail attachements? Anything from cat to pony and everything in between!

I'd personally LOVE to own a wireless vibrating butt-plug with a cat or fox tail attachment.

I wonder if I could get a small business loan for making them? Can you imagine the conversation with the bank manager?!

"Hello, I'd like a loan to make a range of anal tail." "You what?!" XD

Elle-Scotland wrote:

I'd personally LOVE to own a wireless vibrating butt-plug with a cat or fox tail attachment.

Currently cannot think of anything I would like to buy more than this. Any company who produced such an ingenious design would have a truly devoted follower here. So cute!

tried the anal beads..but dident like thm at all but my partner bought a small strap on this was better thn wot i expected .but this was just perfect for me and to think i like fingers lol

You might try KittenCream.com for kitten tails with plugs