butt plugs on guy's

Men would you have one used on you by your partner and women would/have you used on your partner

No i have not used one on my partner, it is not his thing and i respect that,But i know a couple of men that use Butt plugs and they really enjoy them :)

And what are your thoughts

Am I one of those men LilMissBabe? Lol

Yeah see im curious and my partner wants us to have one for us both to use

Yes man wrote:

hmmm are you :) lol

Yes i would, i have a butt plug already so if/when i move from being single to in a relationship i'd not have any problems letting an OH use one on me.

wormaldo666 wrote:

well if its something that you both want to try i cant see an issue nothing wrong with men using butt plugs or other anal toys :) just take it slowly and start of small and use lots of lube :) anal play can be very enjoyable

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Probably! had more than just plugs, love it especially pegging. X

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

wormaldo666 wrote:

well if its something that you both want to try i cant see an issue nothing wrong with men using butt plugs or other anal toys :) just take it slowly and start of small and use lots of lube :) anal play can be very enjoyable

Yeah see thats what we agreed on just wanted too see what others thoughts on the subject were :-):-)

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Now you are just showing off lol

darklightq wrote:

Yes i would, i have a butt plug already so if/when i move from being single to in a relationship i'd not have any problems letting an OH use one on me.

See my OH used the quote "that I take her so I should be able to take it too lol

wormaldo666 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

wormaldo666 wrote:

Yeah see thats what we agreed on just wanted too see what others thoughts on the subject were :-):-)

Quite a few men on the forum, use anal toys and enjoy them very much :) quite a few threads on anal play in the forums that might be worth a read

like yesman says he enjoys pegging that maybe something to look into later on :)

I am not into pegging or butt plugs. But I do love having my prostate massaged. So I have a rude boy I can keep in and a prostate vibe for my OH to use on me. The later I have reviewed , I you want to see it go to my profile page.

Cool cool thanx miss mardy bum
Also bit naive but wtf is pegging lol

wormaldo666 wrote:

Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's Anus with a Strap-on dildo.

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

wormaldo666 wrote:

Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's Anus with a Strap-on dildo.

Lmao just googled it with my partner and you gaveher an Iidea now she wants to try that lol

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Now you are just showing off lol

Don't know what happened to last post! lol Don't knock it till you're tried it I say! Lol

wormaldo666 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

wormaldo666 wrote:

Lmao just googled it with my partner and you gaveher an Iidea now she wants to try that lol

I thought she would :) some men find it a huge turn on having their partner take them from behind, well i hope whatever you both do, you enjoy it :) the forums are always here for any help and advice you may need :)