LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Am I one of those men LilMissBabe? Lol

hmmm are you :) lol

Probably! had more than just plugs, love it especially pegging. X

Now you are just showing off lol

Don't know what happened to last post! lol Don't knock it till you're tried it I say! Lol

i cant peg myself hee hee and my man as made his a no go zone lol so i guess i wont be tryng it anytime soon lol

Well as yes man said dont know till we try it. I mean we like our bdsm have paddles floggers and collars got quite a collection but this is the new thing she wants to add to her mistress routine so.i suppose pegging would be the better option

wormaldo666 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

wormaldo666 wrote:

Cool cool thanx miss mardy bum
Also bit naive but wtf is pegging lol

Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's Anus with a Strap-on dildo.

Lmao just googled it with my partner and you gaveher an Iidea now she wants to try that lol
If you're OH is up for it you've got to try it, we've got the red rider strap-on, available on LH, its a g-spot strap-on but the curve on the dildo is also good at prostate massaging, also you can use other strap-on dildos with it!

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Don't know what happened to last post! lol Don't knock it till you're tried it I say! Lol

i cant peg myself hee hee and my man as made his a no go zone lol so i guess i wont be tryng it anytime soon lol

I take it it's something you'd like to try? X

Sounds like something we should look into but it sounds quite good so far

Love a butt plug in my ikkle derriere! Had 3 different ones in tonight :)

Sum Sub wrote:

Another show off hee hee :)

Yes man wrote:

wormaldo666 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

wormaldo666 wrote:

Cool cool thanx miss mardy bum
Also bit naive but wtf is pegging lol

Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's Anus with a Strap-on dildo.

Lmao just googled it with my partner and you gaveher an Iidea now she wants to try that lol
If you're OH is up for it you've got to try it, we've got the red rider strap-on, available on LH, its a g-spot strap-on but the curve on the dildo is also good at prostate massaging, also you can use other strap-on dildos with it!
Steady.now were starting. Out here just checked the red rider bit.too much to start with lol

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Deffo showing off lol

As the female...yes I use butt plugs on him...and dildos..and probers,,and prostate massagers and strap ons...and...

Ahem

He seems to like it! :D

I would recommend not jumping in too quickly with the pegging. I think your butt plug idea would be a great start. It does take some people a surprising amount of time to get to the point of being comfortable taking a dildo or penis in the butt. It took my guy about 9 months (And still he struggles with hard pounding) so...take it at your own pace, start small, gradually build up and don't worry if you cannot go from anal virgin to being pounded with a ten incher in a week. It honestly does take a while and patience but as I like to say...the pleasure is in the journey.

Fluffbags wrote:

As the female...yes I use butt plugs on him...and dildos..and probers,,and prostate massagers and strap ons...and...

Ahem

He seems to like it! :D

I would recommend not jumping in too quickly with the pegging. I think your butt plug idea would be a great start. It does take some people a surprising amount of time to get to the point of being comfortable taking a dildo or penis in the butt. It took my guy about 9 months (And still he struggles with hard pounding) so...take it at your own pace, start small, gradually build up and don't worry if you cannot go from anal virgin to being pounded with a ten incher in a week. It honestly does take a while and patience but as I like to say...the pleasure is in the journey.

Thanks for that it was very helpful Have had fingers and bullets and eggs but nothing over 4inch dont think will ever get to 10 lmao but thanx

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

im willing to try anything once :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

im willing to try anything once :)

Wish I could offer my ass to help! lol XX

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

:) Just used beads for years. Discovered the joy of plugs about 9 months ago. Would like to try pegging but OH isn't convinced. Yet.

If I was with a guy and he wanted me to use toys on him, I wouldn't hesitate to.

Think it would depend on him. If he wanted to, I wouldn't be against the idea. But it would have to be his choice and his decision.

SophieM wrote:

If I was with a guy and he wanted me to use toys on him, I wouldn't hesitate to.

Sounds open of you As I say I quite like the thought and im curious and because if the thread getting a few responses my OH and I have ordered the tingeler vibrating butt plug for use on us both and she added a beginner strapon to her wish list for our mistress play

shypussykins wrote:

Think it would depend on him. If he wanted to, I wouldn't be against the idea. But it would have to be his choice and his decision.

Sounds very reasonable :-):-)

Sum Sub wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

:) Just used beads for years. Discovered the joy of plugs about 9 months ago. Would like to try pegging but OH isn't convinced. Yet.
We ordered a plug to use so sure we will find out ina few days ttime :-):-)

wormaldo666 wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Sounds open of you As I say I quite like the thought and im curious and because if the thread getting a few responses my OH and I have ordered the tingeler vibrating butt plug for use on us both and she added a beginner strapon to her wish list for our mistress play

I have been aware for many years now about the male prostate gland and how pleasureable it can be when stimulated. I didn't really realise though just how many men actually use toys regularly to aid with prostate stimulation, however this forum has opened my eyes a lot more. I definitely wouldn't think it was wierd or 'gay' if a guy asked me to put a toy up his bum! haha. I think I'd be quite pleased about it to be honest.

Fluffbags has given some great advice though. Take it slow starting with a plug, make sure you use lots of lube and that you're fully relaxed. You might want to try this by yourself before you try with your OH. Remember to make sure you're all clean before starting anal play as well, a douche usually helps with this.

But yeah, you can't be sure until you've at least tried it. Hope it all goes well for you. :)