Buying off of a wishlist.

How does somebody buy something off of your wishlist? Do that get your address?

When you look at someone's wishlist and then place an order, there will be the option to send it to that person's address without you needing to know where they live. :)

There's a new feature which allows you to send someone items from their wishlist without knowing their address (due to privacy reasons obviously). The only problem is that you have to hope that they have their correct address written down or else it's going to be sent to the wrong place since LoveHoney isn't going to check because it's supposed to be a surprise.

I may try this. The idea of a stranger getting a surprise to play with is exciting.
Best start having a nosey at people's lists, I feel like kinky Santa :)

Kinky Santa is the best kind of Santa ;)

Its nice to gift. Especially when you know someone needs a pick me up. I've done it a few times

Lol kinky Santa 😂

Thing you need to ask yourselves is, are you on Santas Naughty list?
I am going to try this, it could brighten someone's day which is enough reason for me.
Yay spread the love

mamz wrote:

When you look at someone's wishlist and then place an order, there will be the option to send it to that person's address without you needing to know where they live. :)

^^ Exactly this. We keep all personal information private and when the order is processed we are aware it is a wishlist order and it needs to be hush hush. 

The address is saved the member's account and the system knows form this where to send it to.. magic! 

I have gifted to some people on here and frankly it feels incredible to suprise people and brighten their day... on the flip side I also can't explain the elation and wonderful vibes that have been sent my way by some incredible people on here at times when i really needed it and other times it was just a great reminder there are good people on this world.

On a technical note, if you start by hitting add to cart within the persons wishlist it is a bit confusing at first when you enter the checkout, but you will be given the option to choose a button that say "Ship to (Persons Community Name) in the UK" 

I have also found I have to use my credit card on gifting vs. paypal.  If you get in there and get stuck you can always call Customer Care or ping them in chat as they are wonderful guiding you through the process and verifying you have the right settings.

Id completely forgot about wishlists :(

Damn you overcomplicated work life!!!!

I'd love to recieve something, especially if i knew who did it, so i could thank them while playing

I've sent to a friend before and I was on the edge of my seat all day until they told me they had a mystery parcel arrive 😂 I was like a giggling school girl that had done something naughty!

Think this is a great idea to be able to give gifts I am glad the question was asked as I was also unsure how to do it ... Now I know I will be looking to give a gift soon everyone needs a pick me up and nothing better than a sexy surprise

I love the idea of secret pressies! I'm still yet to do my first secret gifting but for now I'm far too skint with this moving business dying to become a secret Santa for someone or a few seems so exhilarating and kind!

I've sent and received gifts secretly. It's a lovely thing to do and most people own up to sending it. Only once have I received a gift and no one came forward .......and to this day I have no idea who sent it! x

Terri JJ wrote:

I've sent and received gifts secretly. It's a lovely thing to do and most people own up to sending it. Only once have I received a gift and no one came forward .......and to this day I have no idea who sent it! x

I got a secret one, too! I think I know who sent it, but since they chose not to come forward I respect their privacy. I was a wonderful feeling, though.

I have been blessed too and I know who and why - have to admit made me feel very humbled and took me a while to believe that anyone could be that kind.

There are so many people who deserve a little pick me up I think this is a great service for LH to provide xxx

I'm poking through people's wishlists thinking 'I need to get a job so I can turn some frowns upside down' 😉

Buying someone a gift purely for the reason to brighten someone's day is a wonderful thing. There are some truly selfless and thoughtful people out there.

x