Bye for now friends

Hi All,
I am going to be taking a break from the forum for a while.
My Husband out of the blue told me yesterday that he isn’t in love with me anymore and I feel like a friend to him.

To say I am shocked is an understatement as you all know our sexual connection has been strong our whole relationship.

I will be fine, we are seeking counselling in hopes we can recover x

24 Likes

@Mrs.John really sorry to hear this. Take good care of yourself hopefully it will work out with the counselling.

2 Likes

I am devastated @Mrs.John you always seemed to have a beautiful, fulfilling marriage. I wish you both the best and really hope counselling helps and gets you back on track. I don’t know hubby but you seem a very sorted lady. I have all my fingers crossed for you, good luck you will be missed on here. Sending you a big hug.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this @Mrs.John hopefully you can sort things out. Remember there are loads of us here if you need us. Not sure how to spell it, but cwtsh’s to you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

:pensive: can imagine it was a big shock. Wishing you all the best and hope you work it out whatever route it takes for the both of you.

1 Like

@Mrs.John Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry to hear he dropped that bombshell on you. I can’t imagine how you must be feeling.

We’ll always be here for you :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh no thinking of you both and hope you get things worked out. Take care

1 Like

Massive hugs to you - stay strong darling xxxx

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Oh no @Mrs.John! I’m sorry to hear this… what a total shock for you. You must be in bits right now.
I hope you do come back to us here, once you’ve got your head around all this.
Sending hugs :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope you both can work through things. Stay strong :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I’m shocked too @Mrs.John. You sounded so similar to me and my husband. Hope things go well in counselling and hope to see you soon. We’re here if you need to moan, work something out or anything else you need. You are one of the best here. All my love Mira xxx

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Mrs.John!

You’ll be in our thoughts, take care :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this, especially as it has come out of the blue and not given you a chance to assess your side of the relationship beforehand. Good luck with counselling :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to read this @Mrs.John - absolute shocker. I really hope the councilling works for you both and we will see you back here with much better news in the not so distant future. Big hugs to you x

3 Likes

Sending all my love @Mrs.John we are here for anything you need x

2 Likes

@Mrs.John omg so so sorry to hear your news hun I mean it sincerely I hope that you can work things out and re kindle your relationship I know that me and my Mrs have been through tough times and still are together , I really hope it works out for you hun ! You know you have all our support but makesure your head space is right good luck :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Mrs.John
Hope you are holding up ok
Take care

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this news keep smiling with one foot in front of the other :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

:cry:
xxx

1 Like