Bye for now friends

I dont know what to say…genuinely as surprised as if one of my friends said same out of the blue… i really hope the reset button can be pressed.
I think i can safely say the community as a whole are wishing that the both of you manage to fully resolve what ever issues there are. X

4 Likes

I’m sorry to read this @Mrs.John :pensive: I hope you have success with the counselling, sending love x

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this @Mrs.John sending you lots of love.
I can believe your shocked, if it comes out of the blue like that.

I really hope counselling will bring you closer together again.

Take care and stay stong

2 Likes

Gutted for you @Mrs.John don’t think anyone on this forum seen that coming :pleading_face:
If you need some support at all drop back in and plenty of people on here you can talk to and get support from.
Stay safe and hope things work out :heart:

2 Likes

Really grim to read this @Mrs.John.
I hope it all works out for you and we will all be here when you get back :heart:

2 Likes

Awww @Mrs.John I’m so sorry :people_hugging: hope you can both work things out and hope you’re going to be ok either way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you have a lot of support on here so never ever feel that you’re alone. In a huge and popular forum like this there’s always someone that’s been there and came out the other end. Keep your chin up and best of luck for your road ahead :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh no, I’m so sorry to read that @Mrs.John. I hope the counselling helps. We’re here for you if you want to talk x Sending you big hugs :people_hugging:

2 Likes

So so sorry to read this @Mrs.John i really hope you can work through this and be happy together again, either way i wish you all the best and you know where we are :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ah @Mrs.John im so so sorry to hear that. Sounds like you’ve made a good choice with the counselling - I hope everything comes together for you in the way you have hoped and dreamed about. Whatever that looks like!

Take it steady and look after yourself x

2 Likes

Sorry to hear what you’re going through. Take all the time you need and we’ll see you soon :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear @Mrs.John , sending you hugs, i hope counselling works for you both.

Xxx

3 Likes

I’m really sad to read this, I hope counselling gives you both some answers x

1 Like

Really sad to read this, just gonna send my love and hope you can sort it for the best that suits you both. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

My stomach dropped just reading this. Sending all my love @Mrs.John. I hope the counselling provides the answers and solutions to allow you both the best start for the future :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear your news @Mrs.John, stay strong and whatever the outcome I wish you happiness x

1 Like

Sorry to hear your news @Mrs.John I truly hope you both work it out and are strong than ever :heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope you both manage to work things out x

2 Likes

You go @Mrs.John you need to focus on yourself as you said and I am sure that most woman do the same many times over put husband partner and kids before their own needs, you have done as much as you explained to him you are willing to work it out but take time out for you . Good luck hun and all the best whatever happens :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Enjoy your posts @Mrs.John - so sorry you are going through a tough time. Wishing you all the best

2 Likes

Just seen this! Seems like you have a plan!

1 Like