Can a man be TOO big?

Hi, I'm interested to know if any women here have ever had a man who's too big for them? You can get toys that are MASSIVE (bigger than anything IRL) but at least you can go at your own pace. But what about when a guy's thing is HUGE? Is better? Is it more difficult? Does it take work? Really interested to hear stories!

Damn straight they can. I have no interested in spending hours preparing myself to be able to take something that's on the verge of double digits in inches. Even 8 is too big imo. I'd rather have somebody be an inch below average than an inch above it anyway.

MK7 wrote:

Damn straight they can. I have no interested in spending hours preparing myself to be able to take something that's on the verge of double digits in inches. Even 8 is too big imo. I'd rather have somebody be an inch below average than an inch above it anyway.

+ 1 to that.

MK7 wrote:

+2! I'd rather have 6 inches, reasonable girth and a guy who knows what he's doing. Some men seem to think a big penis is all they need and have no technique!

I suppose it would all depend how big we are talking?

Yes!! Absolutely.
Briefly dated a guy with 12 inches, it hurt! In every position! Felt like being probed and he was awful and so damn pleased with himself about it!

Give me girth any day 😉

yes, because I really want to be able to take the whole length, but it he's hitting my cervix it will hurt! I have only had my current partner, and I am incredibly lucky, he seems to fit me perfectly, a few more cm and it'd be ouch. It's strange how some guys think the bigger the penis, the better the sex, but I would say it probably is like that up to an optimum point (which is different for everyone) then sex actually gets worse the more inches past that optimum.

obviously remember, it is not what you have, it is how you use it! If a guy has a 12 inch, but is caring and generous and makes sure you are number 1 in the bedroom, then of course that is great too :)

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Yes!! Absolutely.
Briefly dated a guy with 12 inches, it hurt! In every position! Felt like being probed and he was awful and so damn pleased with himself about it!

Give me girth any day 😉

Eurgh. I'd have been like erm no thanks, I can feel a headache coming on 😝 Hospitals are for probing, not the bedroom.... At least not in an uncomfortable unpleasant way! Give me a smaller one and a guy who knows what he's doing with it and im a happy bunny

My other half is well endowed, and at first I failed to be able to take him at all. Over time, with a lot of patients and good communication we found a way to fit together perfectly. Now, it's like we're two pieces of the same puzzle and I wouldn't ever dream of anything else, anyone else or any other size.

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Yes!! Absolutely.

Give me girth any day 😉

Eurgh. I'd have been like erm no thanks, I can feel a headache coming on 😝 Hospitals are for probing, not the bedroom.... At least not in an uncomfortable unpleasant way! Give me a smaller one and a guy who knows what he's doing with it and im a happy bunny
Honestly Jess it was awful, nothing felt good, think I only persevered because I shouldn't have been seeing him so that felt naughtier/kinkier than the sex!

Yes. I dated a Jamaican briefly when I worked abroad, his dick was easy 10 inches, and girthy too. Holy hell the sex was great but it came at a cost. The kitty was black and blue for days!

My OH sometimes makes me sore. He is about 7.5 inches and girthy, but perfect for me. In certain positions it can feel too much sometimes, but he has got damn fine technique and that is all that matters. He is the best partner, most attentive, and knows which buttons to press.

Unfortunatley a couple of guys seem to think all that matters is size.. a saying springs to mind "all the gear but no idea!!"

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Yes!! Absolutely.

Give me girth any day 😉

12 inches? Literally a foot long? That's a rather dubious claim. Did you actually measure it for him? I'm intereted. Given the world record is only a little bigger than that, I'd have to see it to believe it (or hear first hand from the measurer). That's almost medically fascinatingly too big!

Hope he didn't have a deepthroat kink.

For me, anything over 8 1/2" would be too long..that's the deepest I can take any of my toys...and that's slamming my cervix pretty hard.

Girth is another story. I can easily use my 3" wide hung dildo or take hubby's fist. I don't think there's a real penis that is that thick tho..sigh.

Absolutely. I was once with a guy (briefly) who had a 12 inch penis. I honestly didn't think it was possible, but my god this thing was massive, and it was terrifying.

He was your typical cocky guy (excuse the pun!), he thought he was God's gift to women because he had a big penis and on our first (and only) sexual encounter he just shoved it down my throat and expected me to take it, it was awful. Needless to say I never let it go further than that, and we weren't an item after that. Not just because of his penis, he was just generally an asshole and had no respect for me. I couldnt ever imagine having that inside me, I struggle to take my OH sometimes he's just over average!

I think the main problem is that some guys with bigger penises don't bother with the technique or warm up, they just think their size will automatically satisfy you and don't put much effort in. Another ex of mine was like this, he was around 9 inches and just used it like a jackhammer, it would often hurt and didn't feel good, but he was my first boyfriend so I had nothing to compare it to.

I much, much prefer a man with a smaller penis who knows how to use it :) of course, its not a man's fault if he is well endowed, the main thing is his technique and regard for his partner.

MK7 wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Yes!! Absolutely.

Give me girth any day 😉

12 inches? Literally a foot long? That's a rather dubious claim. Did you actually measure it for him? I'm intereted. Given the world record is only a little bigger than that, I'd have to see it to believe it (or hear first hand from the measurer). That's almost medically fascinatingly too big!

In all honesty I didn't get a tape measure out, took him at his word 😂 but it was enormous. He could get the tip in his own mouth!!

Same for me, I didn't measure it but I took his word for it, and honestly this thing didn't look human at all haha!

Usedworkshoes wrote:

MK7 wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Yes!! Absolutely.

Give me girth any day 😉

In all honesty I didn't get a tape measure out, took him at his word 😂 but it was enormous. He could get the tip in his own mouth!!

Ooft. Sounds closer to 9-10 than 12. Still enormous. Bloody hell. I've never seen larger than 8 in person (here's a handy way to test. Find a 12 inch ruler, put it to your crotch. Can you reach it? Of course you can. Quite comfortably too.)

According to google the largest penis is 18 inches (I'd heard it was 14 inches a couple of years ago). So whilst 12 inches sounds incredibly unlikely and is very difficult to imagine, its certainly feasible!

18? You'd pass out from the bloodrush!

hmm tricky subject... Mr is abouve average and we have deal with the fact he is by lots of warm up if we rush things and i say im ready when im not it hurst alot. I havent come across anything bigger than 9 :/ this was awful for me and hurt throught needless to say that relationship didnt last lol the smallest i ahve had was 5 inch very small girth and i didnt get much from that