Can anyone help?

Hello lovely people

I have a question that I wonder if anyone can give me thoughts/guidance on!

I am in a new relationship and its all-round fab, I feel like I've hit the jackpot!

Since I'm a bit of a worryguts, especially at the beginning of a relationship, I've noticed that when he is hard, the foreskin will barely slide down the head and won't get half way down the glans, let alone pull all the way down to below it. This isn't an issue for either of us, I've just never experienced that before (all previous partners have been able to slide it down to the bottom of the glans both erect and flaccid) so being curious about it, I did some googling and from what I've read, it's definitely unusual but not necessarily abnormal or an issue. I just want to check that this is healthy and I won't damage him by being rough, if the mood takes!

Does anyone have experience of this themselves or with OH's/previous partners?

Many thanks to anyone who can offer any help or insight! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi, i dont know how to explain this properly but I'll give it a go...
when I first met my oh his a small part of his foreskin was attached to the tip. It did cause him discomfort at time's. Around 6 months into our relationship we were doing the deed and we heard this noise, like an elastic band being flicked (best description I've got) he immediately pulled out fast may I add 😅 and he was bleeding heavily. He never went to the Drs so I don't know what it was, but since then he stopped experiencing pain during sex etc.
I'd never seen anything like it, was pretty freaky when hes stood there with the blood pouring. Since it happened my hubby no longer experiences any pain and hes very happy about it, as am I.
I think the advice above is spot on. shared our story so you know that there's abnormalities I never dreamt of. I'm sorry if this doesn't help much. <3xx

Hi both, thank you so much for your replies! Really helpful to read your personal experiences, it makes such a difference to how much I worry!

I'll make sure I discuss it with him and ensure that nothing causes him any pain, if it doesn't and he's happy, my mind will be completely at ease and I'll be happy!

Thank you again :)

I've heard of this, or similar at very least. The guy didn't realise his foreskin was supposed to come back (he missed every sex ed talk going during school years because of moving around a lot, and didn't get a talk from anyone else), so what he ended up with was an opening too small to retract, and a very sensitive head! Took him some time but after several months of teasing it back a little and stretching it a little more each time he was able to bring the foreskin all the way back for sex, though stayed incredibly sensitive for a long time

What you're describing is a harmless condition called phimosis, where the foreskin is too tight. Whilst it isn't an issue in itself, it can cause problems with personal hygene if he isn't meticulous about cleaning up down there.

I had this condition before I met Mistress Wife (while we were still vanilla) and decided to get circumcised so we could enjoy ourselves more actively. The alternative to circumcision is for a small cut to be made in the foreskin which effectively loosens it.

Both are simple procedures - obviously though circumcision takes longer to heal, and your man will have very sensitive parts for quite a while afterwards if he goes down that route.