just a lil question about foreskin...

right, call me stupid but ive not come across it before...

my new partner's forskin doesnt retract when he gets hard...he has to pull it back, and even then it goes back up, yet he is very hard..i dont get it, he does have more foreskin than my last partner, is it normal to not retract when hard? :S

yeah normal for some men. all penisis are different so ask him if it's normal for him if you are concerned.

glad to see you have moved on butters, but as sl666 says all penis's are different in shape size colour etc, unless it hurts him there seems nothing wrong

hmm, just thought id ask really, he said its always been like that, but i just wondered, i know there all different :)

yeah he was like the 6th person to show interest and i just thought, why should i hold myself back because of the ex, onwards and upwards.

Butters,notallsweetandinnocent! wrote:

hmm, just thought id ask really, he said its always been like that, but i just wondered, i know there all different :)

yeah he was like the 6th person to show interest and i just thought, why should i hold myself back because of the ex, onwards and upwards.

good on ya gall, go for it and have fun ;)

I had this once!

I use a very rich skin cream called 'Epaderm'. When I first used it, it took a good couple of months for the foreskin to adjust to the change & now I use it every couple of weeks to keep it in place!

Might be worth a go... it's not cheap though. Or if bothers him see the Docs, that's what I did!

x

Hi Butters great to hear you in a better place hun x

My OH is circumcised so no advice from me

Dont really understand the problem. Compare with female private parts, some lips are huge, some hardly visible. At the end of the day they all work, and we enjoy it :)

Hiya Butters.

My foreskin doesn;t always retract when i'm erect either. I need to pull it back. It IS quite tight, and always has been.. but with some gentle persuation, and often some lube, it will retract. When I was younger i was concerned, but I have learnt to work with it. Now i really enjoy playing with it, before slowly pulling it down. It's an added pleasure for me.

May I just ask, while we're on the subject, do you mind his foreskin at all? I know some girls like it, some girls dont.

janny. theres no problem, i just simply stated i had never come across it before.

hey brockleyfox :) nah i dont mind it at all, im just not used to it thats all. im just getting to know what he likes/doesnt and how to hmm i suppose work it, if you get me, probably not the best wording, but just to find what he likes :)

As others have said all men are different. My most excruiatingly embarrassing moment as a boy (11 yrs old) was when my mother told me she had to massage my foreskin when I was a baby to prevent me needing a circumcision. Some men have a tight foreskin some don't nothing to worry about.

I can only retract my foreskin before I'm fully erect, otherwise it's too tight and I have to leave it there. I feel a lot more with it retracted (especially if I'm wearing a condom) so I always try to pull it back before I'm too hard. But in some situations I can't get to it in time!

Before I was circumcised I had a similar foreskin. It would not retract and if you forced it back it would become stuck under the ridge of my glands.

Because I was so rough it had to removed but I think your partner is very lucky. The forskin will protect his glands and they will be really sensitve which is great for strong orgasms.