Can anyone recommend

Can anyone recommend sex toys/ clit stim vibrators that are totally waterproof for use in the bath.
Thanks

Womaniser premium!

1 Like

Most of the rechargeable ones are waterproof, so you’re spoilt for choice. :+1:

This is more of a multi-purpose vibe, but one I’ve become very fond of - all those interchangeable heads, rechargeable, safe underwater …and all for £20!

I say, that little set looks quite nifty (mentally files it away for a future purchase).

The desire and mantric toys are really good.
This is my go to currently

Just Incase you havent noticed, You can also filter the toys for water proof, which makes it slightly easier to find them

That set says it’s just splash proof and not submersible.

Was looking at that bullet and also the mantric one. Went searching and saw waterproof in list after I posted this thread.

The wording on the website is wrong. The instructions that come with the item make clear that it’s fully submersible, and I can confirm the fact. That’s why it’s got a magnetic charger connector.:slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, the magnetic connector is the only annoying thing about it. It has a tendency to fall off when knocked or pulled. Other than that, it’s a winner.

1 Like

I have the mantric one too ( my back up when the desire one is out of charge) theyre both really good bullets imho. had them recommended to me by the guys on here and they where both good buys. They also go on sale alot so you can snap them up For alot less.
Personally i prefer the desire bullet, mostly due to the shape. The mantric has a half flat side, which is great if you like a bit of verity, but i prefer the rounded shape (plus the button is in a slightly odd place on the mantric).
Theyre both really rumbly though, so well worth the pennies.

1 Like

One for I Found a Typo! :+1:

Thanks all and @Green_Eyed_Girl thank you, desire bullet it is, hope Mrs likes it.

Thanks all

no worries. hard to go wrong with a bullet, so hope she likes it. but if its not for her lovehoney will always swap it.

Another vote for the Womanisers. Most of the toys I’ve bought of late seem to be waterproof tho…so I think you probably will be spoiled for choice!