I Found a Typo!

Think you have found an error (spelling/grammar/measurements) on a Lovehoney product page? Let me know here! :D
1 Like

The DOMINIX Deluxe Magnetic Orb Clamp is described as it should be in the main body but then as Master Series Ultra Powerful Magnetic Orbs directly under the product video.

2 Likes

This new liquid silicone dildo has the title 7 inch, the measures up bit says it has an insertable length of 7 inches but then the description says, “This gorgeous 5-inch posable toy is a soft, non-realistic lover suitable for any body to add to their play.” and key features says, “Non-realistic shape and 5 inches of insertable length make it ideal for beginners but suitable for all levels”.

I’m thinking one part or other must be wrong?

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is a typo or purposeful but this lovely new bra set has 2 size options which overlap… one size 6-16 or plus size 14-18. I’m about a size 14 so would be interested to know which size to go for! Has anyone tried it?

I don’t think it’s a typo as the brand’s own website lists an overlap of sizes too albeit US sizes 2-12 and 10-14. No reviews there either though and I don’t own it myself so can’t help with the sizing advice. It does look great for those in possession of boobs thoughs!

1 Like

Thanks for checking! I might order both sizes and see which is best.

Good plan. Let us know your thoughts if you do. It does seem a very weird breakdown of sizes though with 6 sizes encompassed in “One Size” and only 3 in “Plus Size”.

1 Like

I was writing my review for the System JO foaming toy cleaner, because it’s not been in stock for ages and basically I’m desperate for you guys to bring it back so every little helps… anyway, I noticed that the listing (as far as I know) has always been for the larger 200ml bottle, which is great value and lasts ages, but the photo with the hand showing the size is the tiny 50ml bottle which makes it seem terrible value for money. Not a typo as such but a very strange choice of photo.

2 Likes