Can you help Lovehoney?

Hello all!

We're still on the look out for people to help us spread the message of sexual happiness. We are looking for people of all ages and sexes, especially couples who are happy to talk about their experiences openly. Can you help?

As always we are a little picky about the stories we respond to - we like educational, sexually happy articles and not sensationalist pieces. Previously people we have worked with have appeared on the telly (This Morning and Channel 4) and in print (including The Sunday Times, The Sun, Grazia, Company, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, More! Magazine, Easy Living amongst others).

These are the sort of stories we respond to:

• Has anyone has seen their sex life dramatically change due to an event - maybe it was having a baby, getting married, after partner cheated etc. And then how they changed this around, are they the stronger for it? Or maybe they just got in a rut?
  • Maybe something happened or a trend in the press, a book was read etc, they read some advice or a friend gave them some and they've got involved in something they never thought they would and loved it.
  • Are you a couple in a long term relationship who had problems with their sex life, but have overcome them with the help of Lovehoney?

What's in it for me?

We are usually able to secure a fee upon publication for your contribution. We are also able to provide you with some free toys as a thank you. If you are happy to talk to the press please get in touch with us.

I want to help!

Please email press@lovehoney.co.uk and answer the following questions. Please also attach a recent photograph. Unfortunately we can't take anonymous contributors at the moment.

• Name:
  • Location (roughly):
  • Job:
  • Any sex anecdotes/unique stories?:

Hi lucy me and my wife have been togeather for 10 yrs and when we had a baby my wife went off sex for a few years untill i started buying things from lovehoney and weve turned r sex life round and its now better than ever:-) id like to write about ir for you if u would like me to? My email is bondie@rocetmail.com.
Thanks
Paul

Hi Lucy,

My hubby and I together 26 years, school sweethearts :), and to be honest, our sex life has done a 360 for the better, due to a few recent chalennges in our lives, one been a car accident only a few months ago. Would be happy to help :)

I would like to say that i have been sexually liberated by sex on the internet and cyber sex in particular. This has changed my sex life for the better and enhanced my relationship with my husband. Sex toys have also played a part in my pleasured and I'd love to write/ talk about it.

Thanks for your responses guys! It's great you're willing to talk about your experiences. If you're still interested in talking to us please send an email to press@lovehoney.co.uk and answer the following questions.

• Name:
  • Location (roughly):
  • Job:
  • Any sex anecdotes/unique stories?:

We also need a recent photo of you and/or your partner. Thanks!

yes my sexual prefrance changed after my marriage split 10 yrs ago,i start trying things new things,one sexy black guy taught how to make love properkly and i found i enjoyed anal being sratched an spanked. im bi curious well an looking to try that too.

WE did this ...... Yes

we were contacted ove the Weekend and after a interview with the journalist,..and off to London we went yesterday 25 feb, for a photo shoot , for a piece in the sun news paper.... was great , and were looking forward to seeing the finished article :D

I would but i'd rather not have my real name used, so it's a no from me. sounds fun

Love honey is amazing , I use the toys for mywork (webcams) and fun for me and my partner to x

We would love to share our happy sexy stories. Me and my husband have no issues sexually but after discovering love honey it's just the icing/cherry on the cake and we have had countless fun and very erotic nights thanks to your wonderful site. We love it what more can I say and we our your biggest fan and have been buying toys and sexy undies for many years now and have recommended you to many friends. Excellent service with quality but affordable products. X x

No

I sent an e-mail.. I would love to inspire other people with our story!

Our article was in The Sun newspaper on the 28 march.......... and on The sun web page , a great experiance, and would do it Again without hesitation ..... (never got any freebies Tho ) :(

Kinky 2 wrote:

Our article was in The Sun newspaper on the 28 march.......... and on The sun web page , a great experiance, and would do it Again without hesitation ..... (never got any freebies Tho ) :(

Can this be seen on line? Would love to read it.

mrs average wrote:

Kinky 2 wrote:

Me too!

mrs average wrote:

Kinky 2 wrote:

I think this might be it

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/article4863605.ece

how do you start a thread on the fourm?

Yes thats the aricle but NOT ALL of it was printed :(

Kinky 2 wrote:

Hmmm, that doesn't sound right! I'll follow up with the PR guys :-)

love honey helped because i found a site i can go for advice on forums or live chat with staff helpful certain toys helped such as the icescream shame discontinued and silencer 2.0 and tracy cox bullett etc its good to know theres a site like this i do have problems some toys havent suited me and it can be dissapointing for me and my partner but i can go on here for advice toys lubes etc and i check reviews etc thanks to love honey and some toys enhanced our sex life.