Can you help Lovehoney?

We got OUR freebies ....... ........... a very welcome suprise they were to

THANK YOU

I did an article for LH in a magazine and was delighted by the outcome. The article was tasteful and although it did rather pointedly say that I was a "sex toy tester" I was not bothered by this although some of my work friends made fun of me for a while!

I was the one laughing though as you get paid by the magazine and LH rather generously sent me a few freebies which have become staples in my toy box!

I would reccommend that if you can get past seeing your name and picture in print then you should go for it, as well as advertising LoveHoney you get freebies and a small wage (depending on who you do an article for, I imagine that national newspapers or magazines would pay you more though, I'm unsure about that.

Thank you to LoveHoney for my oppurtunity! :D A very happy customer here!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I did an article for LH in a magazine and was delighted by the outcome. The article was tasteful and although it did rather pointedly say that I was a "sex toy tester" I was not bothered by this although some of my work friends made fun of me for a while!

I was the one laughing though as you get paid by the magazine and LH rather generously sent me a few freebies which have become staples in my toy box!

I would reccommend that if you can get past seeing your name and picture in print then you should go for it, as well as advertising LoveHoney you get freebies and a small wage (depending on who you do an article for, I imagine that national newspapers or magazines would pay you more though, I'm unsure about that.

Thank you to LoveHoney for my oppurtunity! :D A very happy customer here!

This brought a big smile to my face - I'm so pleased you're happy. :-D

How recent does the photo have to be and can it be in black and white? I have a photo from the last 6 months or so, which is good quality, but also in black and white and taken outside.

Hi lucy me and my partner were never that adventures in the bedroom because I suffer from pe (premeture ejaculation) I had spent years on anti dippressants that didn't realy help then we decided to buy some toys for in the bedroom from lh and now I can say that iam happy and my partner is happy all thanks to lovehoney they realy are the sexual happyness people

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

How recent does the photo have to be and can it be in black and white? I have a photo from the last 6 months or so, which is good quality, but also in black and white and taken outside.

That's fine Nymph, a black and white photo should be fine :)

Lovehoney - Lucy wrote:

Thanks for your responses guys! It's great you're willing to talk about your experiences. If you're still interested in talking to us please send an email to press@lovehoney.co.uk and answer the following questions.

• Name:
  • Location (roughly):
  • Job:
  • Any sex anecdotes/unique stories?:

We also need a recent photo of you and/or your partner. Thanks!

Hey big andy

If you're interested, please send the info asked for above to press@lovehoney.co.uk and our external press team will review your email :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

That's fine Nymph, a black and white photo should be fine :)

Cool =) Although I may have found somewhere for my article ^_^ but I'm always thinking up more things.

Hello you wonderful people!

I'm bumping this thread and will just reiterate what was said in the OP:

We're on the look out for people to help us spread the message of sexual happiness. We are looking for people of all ages and sexes, especially couples who are happy to talk about their experiences openly. Can you help?

We like educational, sexually happy articles and not sensationalist pieces. Previously people we have worked with have appeared on the telly (This Morning and Channel 4) and in print (including The Sunday Times, The Sun, Grazia, Company, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, More! Magazine, Easy Living amongst others).

These are the sort of stories we respond to:

• Has anyone has seen their sex life dramatically change due to an event - maybe it was having a baby, getting married, after partner cheated etc. And then how they changed this around, are they the stronger for it? Or maybe they just got in a rut?
  • Maybe something happened or a trend in the press, a book was read etc, they read some advice or a friend gave them some and they've got involved in something they never thought they would and loved it.
  • Are you a couple in a long term relationship who had problems with their sex life, but have overcome them with the help of Lovehoney?

What's in it for me?

We are usually able to secure a fee upon publication for your contribution. We are also able to provide you with some free toys as a thank you. If you are happy to talk to the press please get in touch with us.

I want to help!

Please email press@lovehoney.co.uk and answer the following questions. Please also attach a recent photograph. Unfortunately we can't take anonymous contributors at the moment.

• Name:
  • Location (roughly):
  • Job:
  • Any sex anecdotes/unique stories?:

One of our community members who responded to this thread has since been featured in Love It, Real People and The Sun and got lots of Lovehoney goodies in return. If you're happy to talk about sex and relationships, then why not get in touch?

Ive emailed you my story...enjoy ;)

Im a bit confused haha, so do we tell our story.... and then and then answer

• Name:
  • Location (roughly):
  • Job:
  • Any sex anecdotes/unique stories?

so is the last question where we tell the story or is just just an option for a funny one?

sorry new to all this, go easy on me :P

we've had a child and our sex life changed a lot after her but I'm no good at writing =/ lol

For cultural reason dildos are hard to begin to use for many Nordic and Eastern people. I bought to my beloved wife a nice, beautiful porcelain dildo from your shop. It was entirely a new experiment to her and we have ejoyed it a lot. The problem is that dildos are actaully quite ugly, but this porcelain wand didn't look cheap or dirty. It would be very good to get these beautiful sex tools back - I haven't found anything like that in your shop.

I had surgery for suspected ovarian cancer back in 2012 and sex became an non-interest to me. Thanks to love honey I now ejoy sex again! I have written your email and told you my entire story as well!! Thanks :)

Hello all! I've had a request from a newspaper looking for straight couples for a piece.

"Apparently Brits are trying a number of ways to spice up their relationships... I'm looking for couples who have tried the following; to talk about it for a feature and take part in a fun photo shoot together (fully clothed!)"

- Role playing
- Sex toys
- Outdoor sex
- Celibacy (sex breaks for a while)
- Open relationships/or threesomes

If you and your partner would like to be involved, please email press@lovehoney.co.uk

Fred_yvette wrote:

I had surgery for suspected ovarian cancer back in 2012 and sex became an non-interest to me. Thanks to love honey I now ejoy sex again! I have written your email and told you my entire story as well!! Thanks :)

We love hearing this, so pleased you're enjoying yourself again - and really hope you're all in the clear health-wise.

Lovehoney - Lucy wrote:

Hello all! I've had a request from a newspaper looking for straight couples for a piece.

"Apparently Brits are trying a number of ways to spice up their relationships... I'm looking for couples who have tried the following; to talk about it for a feature and take part in a fun photo shoot together (fully clothed!)"

- Role playing
- Sex toys
- Outdoor sex
- Celibacy (sex breaks for a while)
- Open relationships/or threesomes

If you and your partner would like to be involved, please email press@lovehoney.co.uk

Sex outside! poly too, and all the above!

But I've just spent a lot of time researching sex ouside, all genders, and anal and vaginal. it is currently a chapter in one of my books too!

I'll try and remember to email you too! Just prode me if I forget =)