Caning?

When it comes to caning, im somewhat a novice, so... before i go injuring someone irreparably on their rear, any tips? advice? things to be aware of?

Since you're a novice and stand to do some serious damage using an actual bamboo cane I'd go for a riding crop instead such as:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7833

I can testify to the joys of the vibrawhip...lots of naughty fun!

When using whip make sure you have agreed on a safe word like "frogslegs" or "coffee" basically anything random and unrelated that the whipee can say to end the activities ("no" doesn't necessarily mean stop in an s&m context!)

Start gently and work your way up...enjoy and let us know how it goes!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Since you're a novice and stand to do some serious damage using an actual bamboo cane I'd go for a riding crop instead such as:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7833

I can testify to the joys of the vibrawhip...lots of naughty fun!

When using whip make sure you have agreed on a safe word like "frogslegs" or "coffee" basically anything random and unrelated that the whipee can say to end the activities ("no" doesn't necessarily mean stop in an s&m context!)

Start gently and work your way up...enjoy and let us know how it goes!

xxKPxx

Frogs....again??? Fetish?

Kronopticon wrote:

When it comes to caning, im somewhat a novice, so... before i go injuring someone irreparably on their rear, any tips? advice? things to be aware of?

Things I found about caning:

• Surface irregularities on a cane can break the skin, so it's worth checking canes carefully beforehand for smoothness
  • The tip can cause serious unintended welts, so it's worth extra smoothness checks and special care to keep it well clear during a strike
  • Rapid light taps work better for me than individual hard strikes
  • Creating lopsided or uneven marks is easy, so it's worth checking regularly to ensure you're getting both sides evenly
  • Avoid the lower back and backs of the legs, limit strikes to the fleshiest part of the buttocks
  • For single hard strikes, it can be useful to wait at least 10 seconds between strikes to let the sting develop
  • I find it's easier to stand to beside my partner rather than behind them
  • Test every single cane/spanky toy on yourself first before trying it on your partner
  • Have a safeword ready for your partner to use because canes can hurt like a sonofabitch
  • This is supposed to be fun, so enjoy! :)

I hope that helped. :)

Oh, one more thing, if you alternate the strikes with the cane with gentle touch with your hand every so on, your partner will love it. :D

im not so much a novice for spanking or using a riding crop, i just think the cane has other connotations, and is a bit more cruel than a simple crop.

I've just heard things about specific techniques for preventing bruising, but i suppose warming up with other things before helps somewhat.

Lubyanka wrote:

Oh, one more thing, if you alternate the strikes with the cane with gentle touch with your hand every so on, your partner will love it. :D

We may disagree over a couple of issues Lubyanka but I must admit you bloody know your BDSM/Spankiness/tie upiness etc...

Well done you! Wonder how many personal injuries you've personally prevented!

Lubyanka wrote:

I did start putting this on its own thread but thought it might be misconstrued in some way. Just wanted to say that I defy anyone, male or female, to be fortunate enough to spend an evening with you, and to not have changed in anyway. I suspect it would be one hell of an education.

I thought I knew alot about sex until I came on here, but still nowhere near compared to some people on here. Compared to most on here, you'd have to be the High Priestess.

Sounds like ass kissing, maybe it is. Irrespectively, thank you for the constant education and thorough answers! x

WandA wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

We may disagree over a couple of issues Lubyanka but I must admit you bloody know your BDSM/Spankiness/tie upiness etc...

Well done you! Wonder how many personal injuries you've personally prevented!

Well, thank you very much, that was most gratifying to read! :)

When I read your post out to kvetch, he nodded approvingly and said to me

• "You're a spanker and a half."

I laughed and told him I was going to write that down right now. :)

And so I did. :p

Actually, now that you draw my attention to it, I may take that caning tips thingy and do a blog post with it.

SmoothOne wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

I did start putting this on its own thread but thought it might be misconstrued in some way. Just wanted to say that I defy anyone, male or female, to be fortunate enough to spend an evening with you, and to not have changed in anyway. I suspect it would be one hell of an education.

I thought I knew alot about sex until I came on here, but still nowhere near compared to some people on here. Compared to most on here, you'd have to be the High Priestess.

Sounds like ass kissing, maybe it is. Irrespectively, thank you for the constant education and thorough answers! x

Holy shit, what'd I do, win the compliments lottery?

Thank you very very much, those were incredible things to read. Your undoubted sincerity really lends a lot of extra yumminess to your ass kissing.

And by the way, your ass kissing? It rocks. :)

Kronopticon wrote:

Make sure the sunflowers are fully grown, use thick canes or it doesn;t work and use green gardening twine or it shows... um er what, what do you mean this isn't the Royal Horticultural Society webpage !!!!

TB

Lubyanka wrote:

I laughed and told him I was going to write that down right now. :)

And so I did. :p

Actually, now that you draw my attention to it, I may take that caning tips thingy and do a blog post with it.

I want little taglines under our names by our pictures... Think you got yours sorted if it happens!External Media

Lubyanka wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Thank you very very much, those were incredible things to read. Your undoubted sincerity really lends a lot of extra yumminess to your ass kissing.

Buy a real lottery ticket...your luck is obviously in!

Seriously though.... certainly one person I wouldn't want to go against. Yet one person who's word I would take as gospel, and look to for advice.

Ok, now can I take you as another person that I've 'won over'? If so, I'll go and start on Avrielle........External Media

tallboy247 wrote:

Kronopticon wrote:

Make sure the sunflowers are fully grown, use thick canes or it doesn;t work and use green gardening twine or it shows... um er what, what do you mean this isn't the Royal Horticultural Society webpage !!!!

TB

Sheer genius!

tallboy247 wrote:

Kronopticon wrote:

TB

I like you Tallboy!

...You remind me of myselfExternal Media

WandA wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

I want little taglines under our names by our pictures... Think you got yours sorted if it happens!External Media

Oooh, that would be cool,

• Lubyanka
  • Spanker-and-a-half

Mmm, yes, looks nice. :)

WandA wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Kronopticon wrote:

TB

I like you Tallboy!

...You remind me of myselfExternal Media

Oh purlease! You are as funny?.......and with an ass like that? External Media

SmoothOne wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Seriously though.... certainly one person I wouldn't want to go against. Yet one person who's word I would take as gospel, and look to for advice.

Ok, now can I take you as another person that I've 'won over'? If so, I'll go and start on Avrielle........External Media

Thank you again. :)

I'm confused, "won over"? From what? The dark side? East Glamorgan? Wellies? And to what? I'm lost ...

Seriously, I don't remember ever noticing any specific issues I had with you. So, you might want to check that again, you might need to "win over" fewer people than you think. :)

SmoothOne wrote:

Oh purlease! You are as funny?.......and with an ass like that? External Media

I make myself laugh! As does TB!

AWwwww did I forget to include someone on my humour list Smooth? You can join too... I'll let you...External Media

Unsurprisingly I've never actually had a good look at my arse.

Forgive me, my pics an avatar but after a life of sport my ass is preddier than that!! honest! Anyone up for a feel at Erotica!!

TB