Can't catch a break (dating moan)

Sorry, just need to vent as I'm very unhappy at the moment. I keep meeting these great guys, or at least they seem great but if I do the slightest thing that shows my human weaknesses that's if...over!

I was seeing this gorgeous guy recently and it seemed to be going well. He was into Dom/sub and it got me really turned on, I was getting really into being his sub. I tried talking to him by text last night and got a bit upset by something he said, it made me feel inadequate. So today, he tells me I was in the wrong and I "weirded him out" and then he blocks me on everything. I'm actually crying my eyes out.

Seems like I'm just not good enough for anyone 😒

You don't need people in your life who treat you like that. Sounds like you dodged a bullet to me! I know it won't feel like that right now, rejection and conflict are always horrible while you're going through it, but I'm sure in a bit of time you'll feel better again and see that you're better off without people who deal with a disagreement by blocking you!

I know how you feel, in 36 years I've not even been good enough for anyone to want to date.

I might not be able to convince myself but it is clearly not you, especially in this situation, you definitely had a lucky escape. He opened your eyes to something new, that was his purpose in your life but he didn't have anything more to offer, it hurts now but hopefully when you feel better you'll see you deserve more.

Thanks guys. I honestly can't stop crying though. I really liked him.

To be completely blunt and to add to what others have said, if a guy makes you feel anything less than a princess/queen you should kick him to the curb. He is most definitely not worth crying over, he may be attractive on the outside but he seems ugly as hell on the inside. You deserve far better and you will get better I promise, just don't let one silly bump in the road bring you down.

We all have flaws and no one will ever understand someone 100% you just need to find that one lucky guy who loves every part of you, even the pieces that may cause confusion or upset. Just please don't let a silly boy make you feel less of a woman, find yourself a real man. For everyone saying they don't feel good enough, you all are and your amazing. You just need to find that lucky guy or girl who will see that.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

To be completely blunt and to add to what others have said, if a guy makes you feel anything less than a princess/queen you should kick him to the curb. He is most definitely not worth crying over, he may be attractive on the outside but he seems ugly as hell on the inside. You deserve far better and you will get better I promise, just don't let one silly bump in the road bring you down.

We all have flaws and no one will ever understand someone 100% you just need to find that one lucky guy who loves every part of you, even the pieces that may cause confusion or upset. Just please don't let a silly boy make you feel less of a woman, find yourself a real man. For everyone saying they don't feel good enough, you all are and your amazing. You just need to find that lucky guy or girl who will see that.

Too old and too flawed. Every time I meet a seemingly great guy and accept them exactly as they are they trash me and stomp all over my feelings for being less than perfect. I'm crushed.

Your never to old for anything, right now it probably feels like the world is against you but plenty of men will whip you up and show you a totally different perspective. I was with a girl who seemed perfect in every way, we were engaged and had money for a deposit etc. One evening she went out and hooked up with someone out the blue and I was absolutely devastated. A few years of mourning and feeling like I'd never get anyone the same I came across the most amazing and beautiful girl I had ever met and she has changed my life around, now married with two kids and never been happier. So don't doubt yourself, it all just takes time and the saying is true:
"Love is like a fart, if you have to force it then it's probably sh*t"

Don't doubt yourself or get worked up over silly boys! Your beautiful and fun and will find yourself an amazing man πŸ™ŒπŸ»

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Your never to old for anything, right now it probably feels like the world is against you but plenty of men will whip you up and show you a totally different perspective. I was with a girl who seemed perfect in every way, we were engaged and had money for a deposit etc. One evening she went out and hooked up with someone out the blue and I was absolutely devastated. A few years of mourning and feeling like I'd never get anyone the same I came across the most amazing and beautiful girl I had ever met and she has changed my life around, now married with two kids and never been happier. So don't doubt yourself, it all just takes time and the saying is true:
"Love is like a fart, if you have to force it then it's probably sh*t"

Don't doubt yourself or get worked up over silly boys! Your beautiful and fun and will find yourself an amazing man πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Thanks sweetie, but I very much doubt it. Lost all hope now. I really have xx

Corset_is - hugs for you. This is going to sound harsh, and I really don't want to make things worse, but if you give off negative vibes that is how others will see you - trust me, I know.

It is going to be tough right now, so give yourself a couple of days, regroup and re-focus then pick yourself up and carry on. Even if you don't feel like it - smile - it makes you more attractive to others, and weirdly does actually make you feel better.

No one has the right to make you feel like this, and like the others have said, you have had a lucky escape.

Come on hunny - you've got this xxx

Honestly hun if he can treat you like that his not worth your tears. I know it's raw and will hurt for a while but it will get better. I'm a true believer there is a soul mate for everyone. Sadly you having met him yet. But you will.

In life everyone who comes into our life is either a blessing or a lesson.
Chin up Mr right will find you when you least expect it xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Corset_is - hugs for you. This is going to sound harsh, and I really don't want to make things worse, but if you give off negative vibes that is how others will see you - trust me, I know.

It is going to be tough right now, so give yourself a couple of days, regroup and re-focus then pick yourself up and carry on. Even if you don't feel like it - smile - it makes you more attractive to others, and weirdly does actually make you feel better.

No one has the right to make you feel like this, and like the others have said, you have had a lucky escape.

Come on hunny - you've got this xxx

I know, I know! Just feeling really down and blaming myself.

Still, a 26 year old did just message me and tell me he wants to do extremely rude things to me in the woods..tempted to let him. There are some nice woods right by "sir's" house πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tazzy84red wrote:

Honestly hun if he can treat you like that his not worth your tears. I know it's raw and will hurt for a while but it will get better. I'm a true believer there is a soul mate for everyone. Sadly you having met him yet. But you will.

In life everyone who comes into our life is either a blessing or a lesson.
Chin up Mr right will find you when you least expect it xxxx

And this is why I am giving up! Lol

Tbh I reckon I already met my soul mate...and screwed it up. Lol

(I may be drunk right now!)

Thanks you lovely lot. You have made me feel so much better. I'm still crying in to my tequila but you are all SO right...HIS LOSS! I kind of got the feeling after the first time that he was only after one thing cos his affection dwindled afterwards but now I KNOW. Well good luck to him finding anyone as awesome as me who totally gets his situation and has the same schedule as him (like can't go out nights etc!) and will go all out to please him. Well f*** that...from now on it's all about ME!!!!

You guys are awesome!!! 😘

Yup dating sucks. My brother hasn't had the best of times dating; there was the girl who sat through dinner attached to her phone, there was the scarily clingy one, the one who messed him around to list the ones he had a grumble to me about. It's disheartening but like I said to him when you look back you realise you are better finding out early than further down the line and more invested in them. May not feel it now but you will especially when you do meet somebody who appreciates you.

ToGildALily wrote:

Yup dating sucks. My brother hasn't had the best of times dating; there was the girl who sat through dinner attached to her phone, there was the scarily clingy one, the one who messed him around to list the ones he had a grumble to me about. It's disheartening but like I said to him when you look back you realise you are better finding out early than further down the line and more invested in them. May not feel it now but you will especially when you do meet somebody who appreciates you.

Maybe you should set us up! Lol (just kidding before admin crack the whip 😜)

I'm sorry to read about the BS you are having to deal with in the dating world. At times like this I wish I could offer reassuring words. But all I have is...

You deserve happiness.

Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°nin wrote:

I'm sorry to read about the BS you are having to deal with in the dating world. At times like this I wish I could offer reassuring words. But all I have is...

You deserve happiness.

Aaw thanks sweetie xx

Corset_is wrote:

Thanks you lovely lot. You have made me feel so much better. I'm still crying in to my tequila but you are all SO right...HIS LOSS! I kind of got the feeling after the first time that he was only after one thing cos his affection dwindled afterwards but now I KNOW. Well good luck to him finding anyone as awesome as me who totally gets his situation and has the same schedule as him (like can't go out nights etc!) and will go all out to please him. Well f*** that...from now on it's all about ME!!!!

You guys are awesome!!! 😘

Good to see you are starting to see what a jerk he was,of course you are still hurting that is understandable but in the days and weeks to come i am sure things will look much better.As you said his loss.The right person is just round the corner,hope you bump into him soon.xx

Just to echo what everyone has said really.... if someone takes exception to you getting upset, then they are clearly not very understanding and not really worth bothering with... I get days like that too, I've been single for 2 years now and dating sucks major hoop!

But, chin up, recognise your own worth and don't settle for someone you can live with, wait for the one that you can't live without ;o)

xx

Aaaw, thanks xxxPhoenix72 (my last tattoo was a Phoenix...supposed to remind me that I can come back from anything!)

I'm just so sick of being alone...or liking someone only to have them screw me over in the WRONG way. I also miss being screwed in the RIGHT way.

And it's not even the quality of the dating sites cos I've tried the paid ones and they are just as bad so I might as well just stick with Plenty of nutters...or give up all together 😞