Caption Competition - October (Halloween Edition)

It's time for ghosties and ghoulies and long-legged beasties and things that go BZZzZZzzzzzz in the night! Darkness draws in, the witching hour beckons and Halloween is almost almost on our doorstep.

For this month's caption competition, the sexier and spookier the caption the better!
There will be one overall winner who wins a selection of goodies to review (so please make sure you can review, and that you have an Orgasm Army wishlist made up from products that aren't yet reviewed).

Good luck.

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The Prof's Frankinstein MKII is looking pretty hot I must say!

"I want to drink your bluuuuud!"

"I'm not a vampire, I just want to give oral a go during that time of the month."

Van Helsing made the wrong online order in a rush.

This was not the best silver bullet to kill a vampire with, incapacitate via a toe clenching orgasm, yes. Kill, no.

She was the female Jekyll and Hyde, a civilised respectable lady on the outside and an absolute animal in bed once she got her hands on the Death by Orgasm range.

The old 'poke her in the mouth while I stare at her tits' always worked! Naughty Prof!

Sheet clenched, teeth chattering and eyes rolling in the back of her head... Coming with the Death By Orgasm bullet was awesome!

(I give up for now, I don't feel very funny)

Dracu-lass thought she better bite the bullet and tell the Prof it wasn't Oral she was after!

chels18 wrote:

Dracu-lass thought she better bite the bullet and tell the Prof it wasn't Oral she was after!

External Media thats ace.

I can't think of any either aa

"If you can ghoul around with this for a while, I will give you MY steak !"

Ok this is rubbish , I know.... Lol

Death by Orgasm eh? Well there's worse ways to go

The Rocky Horror Show special edition showing was a little bit saucier than the audition anticipated...

Alas, Even Proffessor Von 'Honey'trap' Van-Helsing's attempts at bringing the poor maiden out of her statue-like trance failed to work.
Then he had an idea... The Vibrating Mini Stakes that he brought with him... Could it work?
TO BE CONTINUED.......

Trust me, I'm a doctor!

Hey Nostferatu's I love your new watch!

(and it actually looks like Nostferatu too!)

Dr Lovehoney i know i said i swallowed but isn't this taking it too far.

The Death by Orgasm range: It makes things go bump in the night...

Trainee Dr Lovehoney you seem to be confused about the location of my clitoris

Sherlock Lovehoney turns round to Dr Watson and says after examing the sexy young ladies body it was just a simple case of Death by Orgasm! elementary my dear boy

The Godfather just got sexy.