Caption Competition....PRIZES TO BE WON!

Ahahaha!!! I love ALL of these!! 

You guys rock - keep 'em coming!! 

Jess interview tape for applying to become lovehoney bondage expert has just been leaked.

"Leanne said I should take the reins while she does her theory test - now where did she put the reins?"

This wasn't quite what Jess's dentist had in mind when he had told her she needed to find a way to stop grinding her teeth!

"Silence... finally!"

"Jess, will you stop horsing around for five minutes? We've got a live show to do!"

Sammi was definately having second thoughts about bringing her new partner home to meet the parents

Sammi: "should I fess up where that's been? I love a flared base!"

Now to saddle you up and off we go

Me, kinky? Neigh!

"These hoop earrings, I am really not sure about the bit in the middle".

"Screw the neigh sayers, Im chomping at the bit for more!"

How to tame Wilde

I only wanted a burger

Jess to Sammi: who are you going to be for the cosplay party?

I'm going as Pebbles Flintstone if I can get this bone to stay in my hair.

Here we are today for the 7:30 LH Sweepstakes at Lansdown Hill. In lane number one we have race favourite Court Jesster coming in with odds of 6/9. Her trainer Sammi looks nervous ahead of the start. I'm sure she'll have stern competition today against fellow rivals 3-for-10, Gonzo, and Flirty Knick-Knack. Let's go down to the track now for the start of the race...

Does this make my mouth look big?

Jess: A great gag is all you need. Look how sexy it is

Sammi: humm, I'll stick to lingerie, thanks.

"Oh god she is off again... There is no shutting her up once she has the bit between her teeth"

Sammy: "Look Jess for the last time I'm not getting my bits out on camera ohh, I see!"