Car sex

Now that the weather’s (slowly) getting warmer in the UK, we’re thinking about taking a few trips out in the car and maybe having a bit of fun while we’re out.
So I’m really looking for ideas on places to park up and have fun - but not really looking to get spotted! But would be great to get ideas or ways to get down and jiggy without being seen. Any tips or recommendations?

5 Likes

Very difficult for anyone to give a useful answer here, as we’d have to (a) know where you live and (b) be familiar with your local area. I think the best suggestion you’re going to get is “out of sight”!

1 Like

Search for dogging on ye olde Google, maybe a website or forums may pop up?

1 Like

Personally, I would have a drive round and find somewhere, scope out the area for a while, see what it’s like… hope you find somewhere and have lots of fun!

1 Like

Me & the OH have done a fake taxi theme. This was when I wasn’t living with her. We had a story scripted out. I was picking her up from a party, she was dressed in a slutty dress. She got in and was moaning about her bf, saying how much of an idiot he was blah blah blah. She didn’t have any money on her so we came to an “arrangement”. I found a dark lay bay & we had amazing anal sex.

8 Likes

This is something I would love to try but I’m worried of getting caught and also the areas by me are known for dogging so I wouldn’t want to give someone else the wrong idea :joy:

4 Likes

Nottingham town centre worked for me, just off the market square

2 Likes

Done this over near my folks after a night out. I’ve been driving so we’ve been in to town and then on the way home I know if a nature reserve car park where its secluded and no one else would be. Have a good few sessions when we were able you stay over etc.

Need to get back on it once we are allowed.

2 Likes

We done it once, we were coming back from his sister’s and the kids stayed over hers for the night, in the car we were getting really flirty and alot of really dirty talk, he was getting an erection and I was getting horny :smiling_imp: we couldn’t wait to get home so we found a quiet place to park up and had hot, steamy sex

4 Likes

Car sex is amazing…

Back in the 80’s before mobile phones (again) did it alot…

Would do again but don’t want recognizing and popping up on youtube etc.

:scream:

7 Likes

Done it in a vehicle but not a favorite. I’m just over 6’ tall so kinda uncomfortable. Now on the hood or her bent over the vehicle is just fine… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did this a lot in my youth too inflexible now and would probably cramp up :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve had a fair bit of car sex before. Have always made sure it’s very late at night and there’s no/very minimal risk of getting caught. I’m lucky to live near the New Forest though so there’s endless locations. One of my fantasies is to have sex bent over the bonnet with the lights on. Have been close enough before but not quite!

7 Likes

Bonnet sex to remember
Be careful what you’re wearin’

4 Likes

If you have forest tracks for vehicles ( forestry commission). Usually very quiet.
We have used these numerous times. As a mature couple, it’s great to act like a teenager again. Love seeing the OH stripping off in the back seat, we have had great fun in the car.
Next time , I want to ride my wife doggy style over the bonnet.
We look forward to hearing what you get up to.

2 Likes

Have done this loads of times usually in quiet country lanes although once we did it in a car park ( it was late at night and empty, not during peak shopping hours!) And not just in the car, also over the bonnet :slightly_smiling_face:

@Iwill you’re right, it does make you feel like a teenager again! If you’re careful and look for quiet areas at night then you’re not that likely to get spotted. Obviously steer away from known dogging areas and wear clothes that are easy to get on and off should you need to cover up quickly.

4 Likes

You have given me bonnet envy. !! :hot_face:

1 Like

Oh yes, be careful what you wear whilst enjoying bonnet fun!

Skirts are a must for car sex. We’ve almost been caught several times despite picking secluded spots. I used to prefer our old car’s boot to its bonnet - it was the right height and even had a handy tow hitch to put my foot on. Lock your doors, though. We had one incident where a bloke tried opening our door!

That reminds me of something a friend told me decades ago where living near a well-known beauty spot car park. As young teens they’d go out after dark with a roll of baling string, find a car where a couple were obviously enjoying themselves so much they wouldn’t be noticed then tie the string on one door handle, throw the roll under the car and the other kid would tie the string onto the other handle. Then they’d bang the door and hide behind a hedge having a good laugh at the couple trying to get out of the car.

Thankfully, our car no longer has that kind of handle. It would put me right off!

7 Likes

Remote forest car parks tend to be good spots from what I’ve heard lol

2 Likes