Car sex

Depends really, the typical woods, or off road spots are a good idea but from experience, police know and check out (talking from experience of having a police shine a torch in the car at 3am). Look around google maps around your area and see if there’s any wee spots, never know could be a hidden gem somewhere!

2 Likes

My mate used to be one such torch shiner. He used to say looking for escaped convict and reports of sightings in the area

2 Likes

Honestly, one of the most exciting and mortifying times, you can’t really talk your way out of it when you’re both naked in the back seat and the policeman watches you dismount and climb into the front seat to drive off!

6 Likes

The best car sex is the unplanned occasions, for us it is usually one of two things which trigger it, on the way home after a night out and then it is normally a secluded lane on the way home. Else it will a drive into the country when the weather is warm and the OH skirt is short, a few flashes of her panties normally has us pulling over and finding a lay-by to have fun.

As discussed it is always better to avoid the obvious areas as they are either dogging sites or get regularly visited by the boys in blue.

1 Like

edited by mod

We’d love to do car sex but we’re very rarely in the car alone, i also fantasize about getting roadhead or handjob, obviously on a quiet/empty road (i know its dangerous, probably why it seems so hot) but again, rarely in the car together alone :sweat_smile:

When I was young , car sex was pretty much my norm . Enjoyed the depiction of parking in the movie “American Graffiti” . In the warmer months on the hood or bring a blanket . I lived in farm country so chance of getting caught were limited . Later I bought a van with a bed in back , does that count ? It was referred to by friends as the Whoopy Wagon for years .
Too old and not limber enough for much of that sort of thing . Oh , almost forgot having sex on my motorcycles . A little thought and coordination involved . Did get a hand job while riding once , a fond memory !

We’ve never had car sex but we were once stuck in traffic and messing with each other through our shorts. When I looked down at my OH shorts I could see they were getting wet as her juices had come through. This was a massive turn on and when we got home we had some great sex.

5 Likes

Reopenign this Thread!!!

I have had car sex a handful of times in either my hatchback or other small ‘Saloon’ type cars. Not easy in a small car! alot of head banging! :rofl: :see_no_evil:

I recently got a new car that is ALOT bigger and more of an SUV size, so something that came quite quickly to mind when getting in it for the first time was CAR SEX!

Not to sure how my Partner will feel about the idea as he isn’t into sex out in public where the possibility of getting causeght is an option (I’m into Exhibitionism myself, but that aint ever getting past him :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:).

Anyone got any tips for car sex?

When i have done it previously both times i was parked up on the side of a windy street in a wooded area at 1am! Not really looking for that vibe again, haha. x

4 Likes

@Sophie01 . Try pulling forward and reclining the front seats a good bit,so while you are in the back seat this provides support for your legs and gets you in a great angle .Partner kneeling between your legs.

2 Likes

Are you able to fold the rear seats down at all? If so, you can get a duvet down, find somewhere quiet and enjoy yourselves. Mr FYEO and I need a bigger car so I tend to lean into one of the front seats and he stands from the outside and play that way.

4 Likes

Had car sex not with a partner but parked up in a lay-by behind some trees and became obvious it was a dogging spot and several cars there with interior lights on. A couple came knocking on the window and I started tugging away until it escalated to bending the woman over onto the back seat.
Loved the car sex and the thrill of meeting someone new in a random lay by

2 Likes

For us it is normally farm tracks and wooded areas. We normally recline the passenger seat so it is near as makes any difference horizontal and then choose a position from there. It is always wise to have clothing which can be quickly rearranged in case you are disturbed.

3 Likes

Being 64 I am not limber enough to even attempt small car sex , but as you said it is more of an SUV size I would suggest the back seat . I remember the steering wheel got in the way several times when young , enabling a nice surprise horn honking . My 55’ Chevy was like a rolling hotel room and the old school tuck and roll interior was also easy clean up ! Where I live has grown and too many people everywhere , so possibility of getting caught would be way too high . Oh yeah , make sure the parking brake is set if you try anything in the front seat !

3 Likes

Park up under the street light opposite the Albert Hall (Nottingham obvs) after 11pm and go for it . Worked for us. Plenty of people walking past but no hassle.

2 Likes

I had plenty in a 1967 Hillman Minx, it was very spacious in the back and had vinyl seats, very easy to wipe clean!

Also a 1973 two door Mini Clubman, less room in the back, but just as much fun! :rofl:

1 Like

We have managed it in a mini in our earlier dating days, about 2 years ago! Where there’s a will, there’s a way!!

1 Like

If anybody wants to try something a little more challenging , try motorcycle sex . Balance is critical and no side motion and hopefully not enough forward thrusting to knock it off the center stand . The most plush was my Honda Goldwing , and it had the best stereo .

2 Likes

Sorry to revive an old thread… me and OH are thinking of trying this out as we tend to go out for dinner and have cheeky toy play throughout the evening, sometimes we are out for dinner over an hour from home which makes it difficult to hold on until we get back to get down and dirty.

I just wondered what the legalities are around this… Obviously we don’t intend to do it in plain sight, or want to get caught (we just want the 2 of us in the moment, not dogging)… but just wondering what the repercussions likely are if you do get caught.

I intend to look at where we are for dinner, and then follow the route back home on google maps and see if any secluded spots jump out at me as somewhere we could get away with.

Likelihood if you get caught you’ll be told to stop, but if you are in secluded area and a not a known dogging area, you should be okay.

We have often on the way home pulled into a secluded lay by, reclined the front passenger seat and got it on.

I would recommend wearing clothes that can be quickly re-arranged if necessary.

3 Likes