Car sex?

Car sex , easy when younger . Now pretty much impossible . When much younger it was the only place to have sex before my first house . An early favorite was my 55’ Chevy , more room than a hotel and the tuck and roll interior was nice . VW squareback with the rear seat folded down and four inches of foam with carpet over it was nice . But I must say that my 73’ Hot Rod Dodge shorty van was the best ever . By friends it was referred to as the shagging wagon . If you want a challenge , try having sex on a motorcycle . Not so much a car , but have really enjoyed having sex in our motorhomes ( caravan over there) . Not as exciting , but very comfortable . Also for a while we kept track of how many states we had sex in , only eight .

1 Like

We always found it more comfortable to get out and get giggy on the bonnet or doggy style in the boot.

2 Likes

I’ve driven the car to social nights out with a butt plug and a remote controlled prostate toy in my ass {not at the same time}.

2 Likes

I’ve replied to this in your other post.

“Typically,if i am wearing a plug outside the house I will choose one about 1.5” - 2" diameter with a very narrow waisted section and a T bar base.

Lovehoney Booty Bliss Bulbous Silicone Textured Butt Plug - Lovehoney UK

Something like this will stay in without having to keep your muscles clenched constantly but you will be nicely aware of it all the time.
A T bar base is secure but more comfortable if you are walking around.
If you want more sensation you could choose a plug with an internal loose ball which will move around inside the plug as you move.
If you intend to wear any plug for a long time you may need to removed, clean and re-lube it as water based lube gradually dries out ovet long periods of time."

I always had small cars. Austin Mini 850. In front seats hockey stick gear lever got in way. Rally style bucket seats did not recline but were on sliders to push far back. Then with her feet on dash and get between them to lick her. Short skirts helped.

Back seat was a very comfortable replacement. Never had full sex. 1st time GF. We would drive to a quiet carpark and have some passionate snogs. And her jacking me off. Mutual masturbation.

Later cars a Fiat 128 saloon. More room.

By then we could get comfortable at hers.

Yeah, once, with the kids in the car!

Pre-teen kids, OH, and I were driving (long, boring, almost 900 mi over 2 days) home from Disney World. Wife & I had a session the day before, while kids were out in the hotel pool. I came, she didn’t, and she was frustrated.

The next day, on the road, she was wearing loose shorts, and kids were asleep in the back. I was driving, and put my hand on her leg, pretty non-sexual, just sensual. After a while, i started to work my way up, and ended up diddling her through her undies. Wish she’d been commando, but… She came hard, but quietly. Both very happy!

3 Likes

Have yet to try it but it is on my bucket list.

On the car and in the car but many years ago when there was nowhere else to do it…

1 Like

We have done hand jobs, blow jobs and fingering in the car but not actual sex

1 Like

Back in my youth I regularly participated in car sex with a girlfriend I had at the time. The car was the only space we had. One lovely summer’s night we parked up out in the sticks and decided we would do it on the bonnet. Lovely session. Next day parked up at college with an arse print clearly visible on the front of the car.

Like @colbart my gf now wife of 54 years did attempt it in an Austin mini. Next vehicle was Ford Anglia van, plenty of room just had condensation dripping off the roof.

3 Likes

I’m not crazy about car sex because I always wind up hitting my knees on the seatbelt buckles or my head on the roof or elbowing the windows… Might be more of a me problem though :expressionless:

On older cars it would be OK , but most late model cars have such thin metal you might need a trip to the body shop !

Not for many years but remember climbing onto my hubby lap whilst wearing a short skirt and no knickers. We had pulled over into a wooded area as we couldn’t wait. Those were the days. :blush:

1 Like

I don’t mind car sex. I’m small and flexible. Had plenty of it back when it was just me and my sister and GF (she still worked a job then.) I’d give GF plenty of lunch break sex. But now, life is a bit more mundane.

But my favorite is truck sex. As in a semi truck, back in the sleeper bunk. Its such a small space. Tight, cozy, and there’s basically nothing else to do. Take a shower at the truck stop…sex. Eat dinner…sex. Watch a movie…sex. Time to go to sleep…sex. Park between two refrigerator trailers with loud engines and nobody can hear me whimper and claw at the sheets.

2 Likes

Not a huge fan unless she’s bent over the bonet and doing her doggy. Maybe in and SUV there might be more room to get a rhythm but find that there is just not enough space in the average saloon

4 Likes

Before hubby and I moved in together and lockdown was in full swing we met up and had car sex in a mini many times. It was a bit of a struggle, but where there’s a will there’s a way!

4 Likes

Sorry but I don’t find cars that much of a turn on. Weird people! :rofl:

@rik44DD
I did get someone to take the gear stick once… but got jealous :face_with_head_bandage:

My wife and I had car sex many years ago before kids but we were only saying a few days ago that it is something we want to try again. It has been added to 2023’s bucket list.

1 Like