Car sex?

Done it once and got caught by someone walking passed with there dog :joy: it was in my ex’s car he was in the driver’s seat moved right back and I was on top. I’ve gave my hubby a few sneaky BJ’s in the car mainly after date night or when he has picked me up drunk :joy::joy: our car isn’t big enough with the children’s car seats and gosh knows what else they ‘need’ in the car :rofl:

No of course just my opinion but car sex is not fun I enjoy outdoor sex in risky places like fields etc but car sex is not great never enough room and although leather seats make it easier to clean still not great to have cum stains in car :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not ideal but I’m happy to do it. I prefer to be out of the car though or doggy in back seat. When I was thin I could ride someone in their seat in the front I’m too big now.

2 Likes

@S200
Hi back in the day I loved car sex. Inside it and on the warm bonnet. There was something exciting about being outside the normal bedroom and really letting our hair down. It was a bit cramped on the back seat so we used to recline the passenger seat . We didn’t do it often but the risk factor of being caught made for the best sex ever.

1 Like

My first GF cheated on me with a hung guy in his car and she admitted it to me later and said it was amazing so since then I have a fetish for it

why’s it always the guys with big dicks that always get their way. my ex bf had a huge dick and i give it to him on a plate whenever he wanted it

My ex and I once pulled over in a roadside carpark wit the intention of having sex in the car. However, we found it difficult to find a comfortable position, so rather than give up we got out of the car and had sex on the bonnet. This made for some amazing sex as cars were driving past all the time we are performing. LOL

All car sex I’ve ever had in the past has ended up in taking it outside the car. Usually finishing up on the bonnet.
Planning some car sex for later, actually. Considering how what to put in my goodies box in preparation.