Casual sexual acts..

After a rather nice blowjob while watching the football (good ain't she) it got me thinking about a random bit of oral I gave my lovely AdnaW a while ago while she watched Dr Who (well it is rubbish, I had to amuse myself somehow [NO ITS NOT REAL SCI-FI!]).

Anyway, my question is does anyone else ever 'do' sexual acts but not in a sexual way. We often give random head or oral, or have random little fiddles and squeezes and it doesn't mean anything sexual, we do it simply because it feels good for both the giver and receiver. However frustration can get in the way and eventually make it sexual!

I'm just unsure if other people are that 'comfortable', for lack of a better word with sex/their partners. Maybe we're just closet naturists!

I probably need to think of a better way to explain this...

i tend to find myself masturbating when im bored at home alone. if im watching tv or something i often realise my hands are in my pants. :S its really someting i should try to curb.

Lol funny this thread should appear minutes after a sex session that matches this description perfectly! Is there a webcam in our flat that I don't know about?! Lol

I went down on my OH while he was playing on his PS3 then rode him for a little while before being "ordered" into the kitchen to finish the dinner. I was trying to cook but was struggling to coordinate myself while being taken from behind!

Random acts of sex are the best!

xxKPxx

You and me both!!! no comment lalala

Well i have gone down on Teaser in the middle of the kithen while she was making a cup of coffee. Actually we have done quite a few random acts in the kitchen. It must just be a fun room

We sometimes do things like this. I think OH is more into it than me though. On NYE he got his knob out randomly and I joked he should put it in my Baileys so he dipped it in and then I sucked it a bit LOL Then he started to rub my clit with him stood up behind me while I was kneeling on sofa, but we were cat sitting and they started to "meow" and put me off so we just stopped and got back to whatever we were doing! I've given him a BJ when he was watching Topgear once LOL Sometimes we've been cuddled on settee watchin TV and he'll start to touch me.

Maybe we should do it more often...

I think for me - I just love the feel of something (particularly cock) in my mouth. I've always been a mouthy person (I was a thumb sucker and I like biting just for the feel on my teeth) so cock is rather convenient (no biting though - well maybe a little nibbling ) so having cock in my mouth feels nice on my lips and tongue, and feeling it go from soft to hard and back again adds enjoyable variation. Even if we aren't horny.

As for head for me - I find it relaxing without always being sexual so it's lovely when I'm watching tele or trying to sleep to have that relaxation on my clit.

SL I tend to find it really comfy to sit with my hands down my pants it's just a natural place for the hands to "land" and there are soft bits of skin that feel rather nice!

We do love relaxing in bed just holding each other - although I've been banned from holding balls when I'm likely to fall asleep - I've accidently squeezed too hard a few times hehe!

Ax

I promise I was watching the football KP, well I did miss the first 15 mins helping AdnaW test a toy!

Not just us then who enjoy non-sexual sex!

Ummmm yeahhhhh, I do love the kitchen VB although a little small which probably is better as i didnt have anywhere to run when u pinned me against the fridge/freezer and proceeded to pull my jeans off and go down on me. I did feel a lil self conscious but that didnt last long, just gd the curtains wernt open or we'd be waving to the ppl waiting outside at the bus stop lol. I did of course enjoy it so much that I had to return the favour and give you a blow job.

Stolen moment sex is amazing, its not that often that we have quicky sex but when we do its fantastic and quite animalistic. I have threatened to go down on VB when were out by dragging him behind a building or down a little alley.... think he'll have to keep an eye out as believe me that is becoming more possible every day and infact a little naughty fantasy of mine :P

I sometimes flash my boobs by pulling my top up when we're at my parents and they've turned their back LOL Or if we're sat in the front room there watching TV he'll say "let me have a quick feel" and grope my boobs or touch my clit or something LOL On a friend's birthday night out I was coming out the Ladies as he was coming up the pub stairs to go to the Mens toilets. I grabbed him and pulled him into the Ladies and into a cubicle and sucked him then we had sex with me leaning over the loo, holding onto the cistern. That was very impromptu. When we walked out the loo two women were at the washbasins and one said "Dirty bastards!"

Columbus wrote:

I sometimes flash my boobs by pulling my top up when we're at my parents and they've turned their back LOL Or if we're sat in the front room there watching TV he'll say "let me have a quick feel" and grope my boobs or touch my clit or something LOL On a friend's birthday night out I was coming out the Ladies as he was coming up the pub stairs to go to the Mens toilets. I grabbed him and pulled him into the Ladies and into a cubicle and sucked him then we had sex with me leaning over the loo, holding onto the cistern. That was very impromptu. When we walked out the loo two women were at the washbasins and one said "Dirty bastards!" External Media

I bet that made it feel all the better though! =D

We have a tendancy to molest each other whilst watching TV, putting the weekly shop in the cupboards, on waking, whilst falling asleep, whilst cooking...all the time really. We flash each other a lot too. <3

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

We have a tendancy to molest each other whilst watching TV, putting the weekly shop in the cupboards, on waking, whilst falling asleep, whilst cooking...all the time really. We flash each other a lot too. <3

Oooo I do like a good bald pussy flash!

*Looks expectantly at AdnaW's vulval area and waits*

RESULT!

+casual tonging, so I can post this and make it relevent!

Thats the way. lol

WandA wrote:

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Oooo I do like a good bald pussy flash!

*Looks expectantly at AdnaW's vulval area and waits*

LOL!

Reminds me of a cat waiting to be fed, just looking expectantly at the cupboard with the food in!

Gropes and fondles at any random time really, just playful touching and feeling. I like it when im cooking and my man comes up behind me and starts nibbling my neck or ear then goes back into the lounge. Just puts a smile on my face and im forever perving on him or grabbing his butt x

I love doing stuff lioke that my OH and well she always does it back to me. Not that I mind that one little bit of course. Its just great when you just can't keep your hands off each other

Yeah...... like when I have my ben was balls in whilst cooking and u come behind me Vb and push up against me rocking our hips together ummmmmm

Yes all the time, he can't walk past me without grabbing my bum or boob! I have to say i can't keep my habnds off him either!