Casual sexual acts..

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Everyone has their own way of expressing how they feel about eachother, and everyone has different views on sex.

Personally, everything me and the OH did was very suggestive. It was never what I would call casual, because it was all foreplay really. Like when we were dating and I was still living with my mother, I invited him round for dinner when parents weren't in. I was cooking chicken thighs and he came up behind me and showed me how to get the skin crispy by putting a seasoned butter under neath the skin. So he was behind me and guiding my hands to pull back the skin. Very erotic! Lol! Our butterey hands fondling this poor chicken leg!

Must control ones self... I think thats why everyone likes Nigella isn't it?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Everyone has their own way of expressing how they feel about eachother, and everyone has different views on sex.

Personally, everything me and the OH did was very suggestive. It was never what I would call casual, because it was all foreplay really. Like when we were dating and I was still living with my mother, I invited him round for dinner when parents weren't in. I was cooking chicken thighs and he came up behind me and showed me how to get the skin crispy by putting a seasoned butter under neath the skin. So he was behind me and guiding my hands to pull back the skin. Very erotic! Lol! Our butterey hands fondling this poor chicken leg!

Must control ones self... I think thats why everyone likes Nigella isn't it?

When I hear the words 'casual' and 'sex' in the same sentence I get the image of two people in frayed denim and jumpers. I feel a fall in my erotic stock.....

Tigerlilies wrote:

When I hear the words 'casual' and 'sex' in the same sentence I get the image of two people in frayed denim and jumpers. I feel a fall in my erotic stock.....

*Gets images of HArold and Hilda in matching knitted jumpers and anoraks* External Media lol

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol funny this thread should appear minutes after a sex session that matches this description perfectly! Is there a webcam in our flat that I don't know about?! Lol

I went down on my OH while he was playing on his PS3 then rode him for a little while before being "ordered" into the kitchen to finish the dinner. I was trying to cook but was struggling to coordinate myself while being taken from behind!

Random acts of sex are the best!

xxKPxx

Thats just brilliant :)

The other day my OH had a work call. I give him some head, pushed my tits in his face and rode hi for a bit. He struggled especially when I started touching myself and told him he had to keep his hands to himself......was fun :)

Puppies77 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol funny this thread should appear minutes after a sex session that matches this description perfectly! Is there a webcam in our flat that I don't know about?! Lol

I went down on my OH while he was playing on his PS3 then rode him for a little while before being "ordered" into the kitchen to finish the dinner. I was trying to cook but was struggling to coordinate myself while being taken from behind!

xxKPxx

The other day my OH had a work call. I give him some head, pushed my tits in his face and rode hi for a bit. He struggled especially when I started touching myself and told him he had to keep his hands to himself......was fun :)

oooh you little minx! I bet he'll be remembering that one for years and years!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

oooh you little minx! I bet he'll be remembering that one for years and years!

xxKPxx

Made me feel great, perhaps there is a bit of a dom in me some whereExternal Media

Random blowjobs while on the phone to family have both positives and negatives...

i love to give random oral to missus not recipricated very often but i dont really care just love to do it for her

B B B B Bumped!!

i like stuff like this, i was watching a boring movie with the OH this morning and so decided to distract him with a bit of making out, which turned into head and making out with a smidgen of fingering on the floor ;) sadly we didn't have time for a quickie cos my mum had to pick me up to go home.....i want my quickie. i'll just have to surprise him next time i'm round.

he likes to just randomly grope me at any opportunity

wenchiepie wrote:

Oooo a good grope!

I keep trying to undo Ad's bikini for a squeeze and peek... she's not happy.

WandA wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

Oooo a good grope!

I keep trying to undo Ad's bikini for a squeeze and peek... she's not happy.

i love a good grope hehe my OH does the same a lot, and hes always trying to check if my underwear matches! i think hes just usng that as an excuse to sneak a peek though ;)

my bf and i bought a retro tetris game that you plug into the telly and after a long and fairly evenly matched tetris battle we decided to play whilst having sex to see if we could still do it with such a distraction. wasn't sexy at all but was pretty funny! (needless to say i kicked his arse! LOL)

As soon as my other half is on the phone a switch goes off inside me that tells me I must start giving her foreplay. I guess it's just the joy I get from watching her try to keep a straight voice more than anything but yeah, we have plenty of random acts while watching TV.

i also love giving my man oral while he's playing guitar hero cos he's really good at it and takes it really seriously so its hilarious watching him try not to make a mistake while his cock is in my mouth haha!!

i must sound like i have some kind of video game fetish.... LOL!!!!

headsouth wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

Does that get tiring on your part sometimes? Or is it always welcome, whatever your reaction to it? I like doing things like this, but feel quite crude / immature at times, and try to stop myself.

personally i love it hehe it makes me smile every time, even when i'm in a terrible mood

wenchiepie wrote:

headsouth wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

Does that get tiring on your part sometimes? Or is it always welcome, whatever your reaction to it? I like doing things like this, but feel quite crude / immature at times, and try to stop myself.

personally i love it hehe it makes me smile every time, even when i'm in a terrible mood

I love it too - I love that my partner is a complete perve and can't keep his hands off me :P

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

headsouth wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

I love it too - I love that my partner is a complete perve and can't keep his hands off me :P

Ax

and its so good knowing i have that effect on them lol so much power haha.....

I thought all blokes got a grip of their women whilst at the sink! I always sneak up behind her and feel her up! Usually end up with hands up the top or down the knickers! Oof!