Casual sexual acts..

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I thought all blokes got a grip of their women whilst at the sink! I always sneak up behind her and feel her up! Usually end up with hands up the top or down the knickers! Oof!

hahahaha I do that when my OH's washing up ... it's like he's restrained because he doesn't want to take his hands out of the sink and get water everywhere so I often use that as my cue to cop a feel!

xxKPxx

my OH always takes me bending over to get something as an excuse to cop a feel hehe he tried while i was making gravy the other day, didn't end too well lol accidently burnt myself, see these random sexual acts have risks!

I love to cheekily flash my ass to my other half.....or tease him when im walking around in my underware....we always have impromtu fiddles with each other as well.....he'll come up behind me in the kitchen and start rubbing at my clit through my pants.........hard to concentrate after that.........he did that once and pulled my pants down...pushed me forward over the kitchen worktop.......and fuked me..............u just cant beat those sort of suprises!!!!

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I'm notorious for wanking in between tasks.

Can we now call you the Notorious P.I.V? (I know a quick shuffle isn't PIV but it has a good ring to it I think).

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

With a tag like that, I'm likely to get into a lot of trouble, WandA.

Imagine booty calling mid house work....

"Hi, um, would you like to come over and fuck me? It's just that I've finished washing the dishes and I'm quite pleased with myself so I was going to have a wank.

But I have to take the rubbish out now and if I'm this bored when I do it, I'll end up at the pub. I thought it would be proactive to take out the rubbish, have sex and then do the vacuuming. What do you say?"

What a way to make a guy feel wanted!

lol, is it bad that I'd answer to this?

Even with the nickname Notorious P.I.V?